𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡

____________

Y/n as back at Hope's Peak once again, she had returned from the Hospital and began attending her appointments once again.

However... in the days that she was in the hospital, the others (her little agents) had informed her of something-

Someone had gone missing.

The hacker was pissed. That whole incident... it was likely a distraction so that World Serpent could grab their guinea pig without being noticed by her little agents.

Luckily, none of them had gone missing.

In fact, wasn't who she thought World Serpent had their eyes on... someone she had no clue about.

"Kirumi Tojo...?" she asked.

"Yes... it seems the Ultimate Maid has gone missing." Izuru nodded, seated on her balcony railing.

"This was out of my predictions... I thought it would've been your twin brother- or you." Y/n said, narrowing her eyes.

Izuru chuckled, "That's a good assumption on Hajime. But me? No, I don't think that would've been possible."

The hacker crossed her arms, "World Serpent is more complicated than you think it is, Izu."

"Doesn't mean I wouldn't be able to handle them on my own,"

She laughed in return, "Whatever... I have some investigating, and possibly a rescue mission to plan. Thanks for telling me this, Izu," Y/n said, putting a hand on her hip.

The man smiled slightly, "It's not a problem, Y/n,"

The black haired man then jumped off the balcony, landing perfectly on his feet on the ground. The girl watched as he disappeared into his hidden passageways that he apparently made himself.

I need to find that Tojo lady... before World Serpent does anything to her.

Y/n slipped on her shoes and grabbed a jacket as well as her wallet and phone, she then snuck out of the dorms through the back door.

____________

...

Where am I?

The girl slowly opened her eyes, seeing a glass surface in front of her. The area around her filled with some sort of liquid, that she could somehow breath in...

Her eyes narrowed as she tried to look into the outside of the tubes.

A lab... with a bunch of computers, and a few other tubes like the one she was in... except empty.

What is this...?! Where am I?!

Where the hell is everyone?!

She listened to the dull hum of the various machines in the lab from within the tube.

It takes a few minutes for her eyes to adjust to the light, but she instantly begins to slightly panic... she didn't know where she was, or where her other classmates were...

Were they safe?

Were they here in this lab with her?

As the mother figure of her class, she always worried about everyone and everything relating to them and their well being. Always.