Chapter 31

Guys did you see this song, I loved it really. Also of Avneet😁

Precap:

Shraddha got a call and Varun asks her who was blackmailing her?

**********************************

Shraddha: *keeps hand on his mouth* Shh at least let me speak. Say something.

Varun: *points towards her hands on his mouth and she removes it* okay tell now.

Shraddha: Shivin bhaiya called.

Varun: Oh, then why is he blackmailing you?

Shraddha: I will tell you the whole this but first it is going to be 6 let's go. Give me your bike keys.

Varun: And group?

Shraddha: We'll call them 1 hour later. Come!

They went to the café and met Shivin. Then they shopped for their dresses and went home.

It was Saturday. All were getting ready for their dances.

Shraddha: Ranbir, I am dancing with someone else for the first time. Papa!

Ranbir: Don't take tension man. You will rock it.

Shraddha: Shut up you are dancing with a hot girl like Alia with you. Why would you be scared?

Ranbir: You go to uncle only. Rubbish!

Shraddha: Papa! Talk to me. I am dancing with someone else for the first time.

Siddharth: You will rock it my princess.

Shraddha: Come to the side 1 minute.

Siddharth: Excuse me Varun. See princess, I am telling you, you'll rock it.

Shraddha: What if nothing happens?

Siddharth: It will baby go.

It was their performance, she looked into his eyes and danced beautifully. Varun on the other hand was completely lost in her and so they danced in beautiful coordination. They broke their eye lock after they heard claps and hooting all over the auditorium. Of course in the end they won the competition.

Shraddha jumped excitedly and kissed Varun on cheeks and ran to Siddharth.

Shraddha: Love you dad.

Siddharth: Love you too baby, but do you know what you did just now?

Shraddha: What did I do? Oh shit, I didn't mean to do it.

Siddharth: Go and apologize.

Shraddha: I am sorry Varun.

Varun: It was just due to excitement. It is fine.

They took the trophy and went home. Avneet hugged both of them.

Siddharth: Let us go to sleep tomorrow also you have to rock. By the way sorry princess we are not coming with you tomorrow.

Shraddha: Why, I need your support.

Siddharth: Please baby.

Shraddha: Ok fine.

Next day, she went to Varun's place with Siddharth.

Varun: Uncle? Shraddha? You guys here? Come inside.

Siddharth: I have come to drop her. You guys go to college together. And don't make her drive this time.

Varun: But uncle she won't listen to me.

Siddharth: Shraddha!!

Shraddha: Fine.