Chapter 17

Iss gaane ke bina hum Sidneetians adhure hai isliye yehi laga diya😁😁😂😂

Merry Christmas Darlings!!💚😘😘

Here is my special present for all!

Aaj tak kabhi itni jaldi update nhi kiya😂😂 Surprise surprise!!😘💚

Precap:

Sid again went missing!

*************************************************

Abhi: Where is Sid?

Avneet: I am also trying to find him. *mind- Where would have he gone? Please god may he be safe*

Meanwhile with Sid, he was walking in a mall.

Sid: I have to buy all of this. *calls* Faisu did you do your work?

Faisu: Yes Siddharth the place is booked. And nobody except dada is talking to Avneet.

Sid: Okay now see you later. *cuts the call*

Avneet: What's going on? Why is nobody talking to me? It is 10 now. Sid is also not back. Well today I will surprise him. *she wears his favorite beautiful dress*

 *she wears his favorite beautiful dress*

Abhi: Avu Sid is not in good sense. Maybe something has happened, reach the address I am messaging you.

Avneet: *reached the place when someone blindfolded her* hey who are you? I am already tensed stop this.

She was taken to a place. She opened the blindfold and was surprised by the decoration.

Avneet: Sid where are you I know you have done all this. Sid? *she turns around to see Sid sitting on his knees*

 Sid? *she turns around to see Sid sitting on his knees*

Sid: I met you first in school on 2nd April. We first talked or better fought on 4th April. I don't know when you became this much important in school that I started loving you. On 27th March I proposed you through the letter. I don't know but I had no strength to say these 3 words to you at that time. When you met me again in that building I wanted to hug you there but could not. When on 24th October I again proposed you, you happily said yes and I was the happiest person on the Earth. Will you once again make me the happiest person alive on 13th October by being mine forever? I love you Ms. Avneet Kaur, will you share your surname with me forever?

Avneet: *tears glistening through her eyes* yes a thousand times over.

He made her wear a beautiful ring and then all the group came there.

Group: Happy birthday Avneet!

Avneet: Thank you so much guys!

Jannat: So let's start the preparations for your marriage.

Avneet and Siddharth blushed.

***************************************

Siddharth is back and is back with a special surprise!

How was this chapter?

No cliffhanger today kyuki aaj Christmas hai enjoy kro sab!😁😁😂

Regards,

Kajal💕🥰