Chapter 22

Third update in a day, I've become good you know. But this chapter is for my cutie pie's request @aryakoli8281 Love you darling😘😘💚

Ab 1 week tk shaanti se bhet jaana bhot likh diye ek din me.... Thike padh lo ab😜😜😁😂

Precap:

It was Shraddha's birthday. Sm1 came and wished her.

*********************************************

Siddharth: Oh so my princess' jaan is also here.

Shraddha: You know that dad, this Kriti always enters through the window at night to scare me.

(A/N- So it is Kriti, our Shradzz's best friend. @Lavender6105 right madam, @kyaaraa13 aap bhi sahi the)

Avneet: Leave all this, happy birthday princess.

Shraddha: Thank you mom.

Siddharth: Happiest birthday baby.

Shraddha: Love you pop thank you. *kissed him on his cheek*

Siddharth: I have a special gift for my princess, take this.

Shraddha: I knew I will do it. Thank you papa.

Siddharth: Anything for my princess.

Avneet: Will the duo tell me what's inside this?

Shraddha: I have got the admission in Shivin bhaiya's college. Ranbir I think yours was also done?

Ranbir: Yes madam, after all I have to come behind you only.

Avneet: When is the college starting?

Kriti: Aunty, 1 week later.

Shraddha: Oh god I am sleepy. Let us go to sleep.

Siddharth: 1 minute, I have one more gift for you.

Shraddha: I am waiting.

Siddharth: *bought a small cake and bang*

Shraddha: What pop?

Siddharth: Ranbir, I told you to do it. She will not allow me as I am not her friend.

Shraddha: No, you are my bestest friend. But I want to give a return gift. *she hugged Siddharth and the cake also comes on his shirt and face* Now birthday girl's best friend is also covered in cake. Bye bye!!

Siddharth: Wait naughty!

Shraddha started running and he was running behind her.

Avneet: *admiring them* Bandar and his daughter, my god.

All chuckled. After a week, Shraddha was very excited to go to her college. It was a new experience for both Ranbir and Shraddha.

Shraddha: *had a habit of biting her lips whenever she was nervous and was doing so now*

Shivin: Hey my cute little sisso, don't be nervous. I am there for you.

Shraddha: Bro I have to go to my class alone only right?

Ranbir: I will be there Shradzz.

Shraddha: Oh hello Mr. I will be there, you have only 1 subject same, how will you come with me?

Shivin: And Kriti?

Shraddha: She also has only 2 subject with me. Ranbir, me and Kriti have English together. Kriti and I have 1 more common subject i.e. Physics, which is so boring. Rest?

Shivin: Gosh....

Siddharth: *signalled him to be quiet* Baby don't take tension. Whenever you are nervous just close your eyes and remember your dad is always there.

Shraddha hugged him and they left for the college. She entered the college and they went to get their time table.

Shraddha: Boys and girls see I have Maths, 3rd is same English. Shivin bhaiya has already left. So Ranbir you go, Kriti you also. I will get my books from the library then go.

Ranbir: But you alone?

Shraddha: Overprotective baby, you are not my boyfriend, don't try to act. I can take care of myself.

She went to the library and gathered her books. She got a call from Siddharth.

Shraddha: Hello pop...... Yes I have reached safely..... I have the third class same with them....Ok then see you love you.

She cut the call and bumped into someone and was about to fall down and due to this she closed her eyes tightly. But she realized she did not fall but she was caught in some strong arms. She opened her eyes and they had an eye lock. The eye lock was broken by fake coughs. The quickly got back to their positions.

*******************************************

Who's the one she bumped with? Guess will get a shoot-out again!

Thanks for reading,

Kajal💕🥰