War Day 5: Rat Satan's wrath!

3rd POV:

The teacher were up early watching the green bean sleep peacefully for once and the heroes have a little break. This peace however wasn't for long. Nezu planned to get Aizawa involved in the game as the situation is getting more dangerous for Izuku and the young boy is currently walking on thin ice. Once slip up and he could get in serious life threatening situations. He was already reckless enough but his plans were flawless. Nezu was impressed by Izukus planning and quick thinking that he already decided to take Midoriya as his own personal student. He believed that Aizawa was also more than willing to take Izuku as his protégé. However, the chimera didn't like to share his son.

Izuku: "Thanks Recovery Girl!"

Recovery Girl was furious at Izuku for 1. being so reckless and getting hurt all the time and 2. breaking the bones of his classmates even if it was completely unnecessarily! However, she couldn't be angry at him for long. After hearing the gratitude of Izuku with his usually smile, she already forgot how made she was at him.

Nezu: I believe it is time Aizawa.

Aizawa only nodded in response before he made his way to the villain lair.

Nezu POV:

Izuku: Nezu I want an explanation! Why is Aizawa-sensei running in the tunnels?

I wasn't expecting that Izuku could tell that Aizawa was on his way. It was impressing and the greenette never cease to amaze me.

Hmm, how did he know that? If it were me down there I wouldn't have known it. There is not a single indication that I have sent Aizawa down to him nor did I give him an explanation why he was there. So how did you now that?

I was grinning from ear to ear. It was thrilling for me to see that there was something new that I couldn't figure out.

Me: Oh dear, so you could tell? If you don't mind me asking Izuku but how did you know he is in the tunnels?

Izuku: Matter of fact I am not deaf, I can hear his footing echoing, and by the sound of it he is getting closer and I want to know why! I didn't do anything wrong!

So he could hear his footsteps echoing?! What amazing senses he has. I wonder what else he is capable of doing!

Me: Oh no quit the contrary. The show you did yesterday was quit unique and -

Izuku: *exhaling*, don't tell me I need to face my teachers wrath!

I should have known that he would immediately presume that he would get punished for it.

It pains me to think that I made Izuku think that he did something bad when it was quite the opposite. The things he accomplished so far were more than enough for anyone to see what an amazing hero he will be.

Sometimes I do wonder what he planned next. It was hard to read his moves. This was also one of the reasons he was so fascinating to me.

I do wonder what IQ level he has. After this, I need to ask him to go through a test in order for me to evaluate it. As far as I can tell, he did hide his intelligence, fighting skills and also health issues.

It was already day 5 and he didn't eat anything for more than 3 days in a row, even barely getting something to drink and sleep. That couldn't be healthy! On top of that, every time he takes a villain down he would injure himself to appear more believable! Needless to say his mental health isn't the greatest. He does jump on certain occasion, faintly but it was still there. I could see him flinch at some physical interactions; he didn't like to be touched much that is what I concluded.