War Day 2: Die!

Once again back at the entrance area with only two heroes, well one and a half, since my dear Kacchan here can't use his quirk and is therefore only half as strong than the others. Don't get me wrong everyone is strong with their quirk but how many can fight without them? Bakugo's hand-to-hand combat skills are brutal. However it is not invincible as he think.

Eijiro's Quirk on the other hand gives him the power to harden and sharpen any or all parts of his body, causing his flesh to become jagged and rock-like. It would be hard to beat him without the help off my cuffs.

Eijiro: Izuku, are you ok? How did you even get here, bro?

Me: I don't know! Didn't you guys say there was no one in here?

Katsuki: What does that mean, stupid villain?

Me: For starters, it means that we 3 are not the only one in this building AND I was never the stupid spy to begin with. Why are you calling me a villain?! I haven't done anything to deserve that title!

After Eijiro helped me stand up and removed the blindfold, he went back to Bakugo's side.

Me: Oh and before I forget I don't want to stay here anymore, so BYE!

I turned around and literally bolted through the door. Kacchan and Eijiro were running behind be.

Kacchan: WHAT THE FUCK, IDIOT.

Eijiro: BRO, STOP RUNNIG!

Did I care what they are shouting? Let me think about that for a second.... NOPE!

A new plan was forming in my head. It would be risky but it was worth a shot. Not only was I running away from them but I was also running to the underground tunnels. Once I entered, I waited patiently and made sure that the heroes were behind me and won't get lost in these tunnels. My destination wasn't my main lair but the second one I had. 

It was perfect to torture someone whoops, I mean to hold someone captive in this case.

Me: Come little bunny's come with me! hahaha

Thanks Vlad King, I don't have any weapons on me now! I need to stall time!

One part of the underground tunnels was a big room with a bunch of entrances to longer tunnels, which all lead to a dead end. The room could be accessed only through one tunnel and that's were I was currently leading them. 8 tunnel entrances and I choose to hide in the third one a little way in it. I stopped running and listened.

Kacchan: FUCK! WERE DID HE GO?!

Eijiro: DON'T KNOW BRO!

Kacchan: THAT'S SO STUPID!

Eijiro: Should we go back?

Kacchan: I will catch that bastard and if it is the last thing, I will do. Oi, shitty hear, stop looking at me like that! I take this one you take that one!

Eijiro: Bakugo, bro wait, I don't think- and he is gone! This is so wrong bro, this doesn't feel right...

I could hear both of them running. Luckily none of them chose to search for me in this tunnel I am currently in. Now all I had to do was run back to my second lair since it was nearer, take one sleepy grenade and daggers, and run back.

By the time I was back at the room with the 8 entrances I could hear Bakugo's swearing in tunnel 3 and Eijiro's talking in tunnel 6. It was a 50/50 choice I could either eliminate one and drug the other with the grenade or the other way around.

I choose to drug one first since the sleeping grenades has an effect, which last hours, and the person won't be able to help the other one in need.