You What?? - Frank Woods x Reader

Hey my lovely people, I'm backkkk. So, today we have a Woods x reader requested by the lovely AuthorHNM! I have so much fun writing about the reader being siblings with main characters.

Please feel free to request, college is hard but entertaining my peeps is not! Much love!!! ❤

TW: Strong language, use of alcohol!

It was no secret that the Adler twins were the best agents the world have ever seen. Russell Adler, who obtained the nickname 'America's Monster' and Y/N Adler, who was called 'The Belladonna.'

Your team loved you both, you all had been through so much in the past couple of years.

You always felt really close to Park, she was a relief. Of course your brother Adler, but he still sometimes still felt like he needed to protect you.

But, you found yourself caring deeply for a man named Frank Woods. Oh, how this bad tempered, not always thinking things through, handsome man had changed your life. And you changed his.

When he acted recklessly, you were the only person he listened to, and calmed down. Adler saw glimpses of what happened sometimes, and it made his blood boil.

It's not that he didn't like Woods, it would spoil the mission if you two got together. It was forbidden to Adler.

Alcohol was your coffee, and being hyper was a blessing. You were almost unstoppable, unless it came to Frank Woods of course.

Everytime you saw those gorgeous, ocean blue eyes, the whole world stopped to stare.

Fast forward a few months and here you are with the team at base. You guys had finally gotten a day break after getting relieved by another team.

So of course you strutted around the large, cozy cabin in some shorts and a loose tank top.

Park was in the kitchen, making some tea. You stepped in with her, and began making some eggs and toast.

"Hey Hel, would you like some?" You asked politely. She looked up from her book and set her pen down.

"Sure, thank you! Make them scrambled please?" She asked.

You smiled, and began whisking the eggs for Park before putting them into the pan, adding some salt for seasoning. You had always been known as a fantastic cook in the team!

"So, how is the whole Woods thing going Y/N? Have you shot your shot yet?" Park asked.

You almost choked on your own saliva when she said that.

"Helen Park! I don't like him like that.....Even if I did, my brother would kill me!" You exclaimed.

Like he had been summoned, out came a pajama ridden Adler, with bedhead and all. He yawned and stretched, then he took a seat next to Park.

"My brother would what? What did you get yourself into this time, my naive little sister." He smirked.

You scoffed, and threw an egg shell his way.

"We're only 4 minutes apart!!! Quit that!" You yelled.

Adler wasn't mad by the fact of you yelling, he was just grumpy at the moment.

"You know Y/N, ever since you joined NATO, you've gotten quite the mouth. Drop the attitude and sass real quick. I'll send you back home to mom and dad!" He said with a sneer.

This made your blood boil. You were already stressed out, you didn't need this.

"You know what Russell, I'm fed up with you. You act like your like 20 years older than me, and you aren't. You aren't my dad, my mom, and sure as hell not my boss. Back off." You snapped.

"Hey you two, stop it. Is this what you really wanna do on our day off? Is argue?" Park said. But she got ignored.

"Well, Y/N maybe if you didn't act like such a child I wouldn't have to do this. How about that? Maybe you should find a man to get you in shape." Adler gritted.

You cringed, and almost threw an egg on his head.

"Russell, I told you plenty of times that I like someone but you always tell me to stay away. I'm not listening anymore!" You spat.

"Who is it Y/N??? Is it Sims? Baker??? Hunter??" Adler spoke, slamming his fist on the table.

"ITS FRANK YOU IDIOT! THERE ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY JACKASS??" You screamed.

"You what????" Adler shouted. Then he leaned back into his chair.

Adler sat back in silence, so did Park. Woods approached from his bedroom and stared at you with deer eyes. He was shocked, you liked him back??

You felt like you could crawl into a hole at the moment. Here is Frank, stood at you in his glory, and your big mouth just outed a huge secret.

"Y/N.....You like me?" Woods asked in shock. He couldn't believe his ears.

You turned off the stove, put the spatula into the sink and turned around, going back downstairs to your room to hide. You locked the door, and turned on your radio.

The hard rock sounds of AC/DC filled the room, just enough sound to drown out the sound of you sobbing and crying. God forbid if you ever wanted anybody to see you cry.

Not eveb seconds later there were a few knocks at your door. Of course, you didn't want to answer.

It was probably Adler, and he's the one person you don't wanna see at the moment. But yet again, the knocking persisted.

"Y/N? Its Frank, open the damn door. I need to talk to ya." He said.

Your head cocked up, and you turned down the radio just a tad. With hesitation, you slowly approached the door. You wiped away the tears, ran a hand through your hair and opened it.

Frank was now dressed in a pair of jeans and a tight fitted shirt. He looked so good, you could feel your heart burst.

"Y/N, can I come in? I think we need to talk one on one, just you and me and no douche canoe Adler." He spoke with a smile.

You giggled at this and let him in. He shut the door behind you, and waited for you to sit down. You chose a spot on your bed and he pulled up a rolley chair from your desk.

"Y/N, before this goes any further, I like you. I always have, you have always been really special to me as a person, I've never really did anything though because I knew we couldn't date while hunting Perseus. Adler would have a cow but, I'm done caring what he thinks. He's one of my best friends and I respect him as a leader, friend, and your brother but it's time to make my own decision." He said, leaning towards you.

He held out a hand for you, and looked at you with a dazzling smile. You took his hand, and also leaned close to him.

"Me too Frank. Ever since I saw you, I saw my future. I want you to be my missing piece, because you are. I love you." You spoke, a stray tear slipping from your eye.

He wiped that tear away and smiled, cupping your cheek with his gloved covered hand.

"Of course, my Belladonna. You are my kryptonite, forever and always." He spoke with class.

He leaned forward, to where his nose touched yours and your foreheads met.

"May I have the fuckin' honor and kiss you, my gorgeous lady?" He whispered.

You nodded, and grabbed onto his shoulders.

"I though you'd never ask, Frank. Of course."

With a smile, he pulled you into a passionate kiss, and held you there. After you pulled away, he held you close to his chest. All was right with you, this is all you ever wanted. Was Frank Woods.