First Impressions

After 3 hours of driving, we arrive at an enormous building. It's white on the outside with a white bridge-like sidearm that connected the main building with a smaller (still really big) one. I was so amused at the compound that Nat looked at me and chuckled. She grabbed my arm and said, "Let's go, it's even better on the inside". She started walking and I followed.

When we got close to the main entrance Nat put a password on a small keypad and the two front doors open. She laughed at how excited I was about the place. She put her arm around mine and we walked inside. I knew I was going to get lost when I'm walking alone around here. She drags me to the room where the others were, obviously, I wanted to look around but I could do that later.

When we get into the room, everybody goes quiet and turn their heads towards me and Nat. I was freaking out but because I was in the same room as the avengers but not because everybody was silent and looking at me and I had no idea what they were thinking about.

The silence was broken when 2 tall guys walk behind us and into the room. One of them is blonde with shoulder-length hair, his voice is deep and he is very muscly. I know who he is. "You're Thor", I said looking at him making him stop talking to the other guy he came in with. "Yes...? And you are?", He answered. "I'm Y/N, Nat's sister, I don't know if you knew that I was coming."

Our conversation was interrupted when the other guy cleared his throat indicating for us to stop talking.  I glared at him and he looked very familiar. His hair was also shoulder length and he was wearing an all-black suit. He was pale and his hair was black. After a few seconds, I realised who he was. He was the guy that bumped into me earlier on the day.

"So I guess you are always this rude", I blurted leaving everybody surprised. "That is Loki, my-my brother", said Thor confused by my words. Loki seemed annoyed at what I had said so he left the room, but as he was doing it, he goes in between me and Nat, shoulder bumping me on his way out.

For the next half an hour or so I greeted the other Avengers (Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, Clint Barton, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, Vision, Peter Parker, Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes). They each told me a bit about themselves except for Bucky, he was just sat on the couch not talking to anyone probably lost in his thoughts. He had his whole left arm covered even the hand.

Everyone was having different conversations with each other and I had just finished talking with Thor because he said he had to go check on his brother. I sat next to Bucky waiting for him to look, but nothing. "I'm Y/N, Nat's sister", I said making him turn his head quickly and then look back. "I know, I heard you before", he said right before Nat took me by my arm and told me to go with her, "I'm gonna show you your room", she said when she saw my confused look.

She started walking and I followed.