Chap. 28

{Forever}

Yongsun POV
We slept last night because of a tiring drive we had to get in here. Byul wakes me up since we promise that we will be having a walk on the shore at sunrise. I know it is romantic at sunset but we also should have a Vitamin D.

We are now walking at the shore, a lot of people were also walking at this time. It is a great morning to start the day. But then I spotted two familiar faces.

"Babe isn't that Hyejin and Wheein?" I ask her and she looks where I'm looking.

"You have good eyes," she said. "Are there having a date at this hour?" She asks then take a picture.

"Maybe it's not a date, it's probably just a friendly walk. And don't take pictures, it's their privacy," I then snatch her phone from her hand. "Don't delete this one, this is a good shot," I said as I scroll to the pictures she takes.

"But you said don't take pictures," she then snatches her phone and deletes some of the pictures and left the one.

"I just love the shot," I said then I saw Wheein wave at me.

"Good morning unnie," Wheein drag Hyejin then they run towards us.

"Good morning too," Byul and I said in unison.

"Do you have breakfast yet? We saw a restaurant nearby?" Wheein said and Hyejin nods.

"What is the restaurant's name?" Byul asks.

"The YT2J's," Hyejin said.

"They're already preparing a breakfast meal for 20 people," I said which makes the 3 of them shocked.

"You own the restaurant!?" Hyejin said.

"Yeah, it's our family's restaurant. And basically, the YT2J means Yongsun, Taehyung and the 2J is Jin and Jessi," I explain then sing them to follow me to walk towards the restaurant.

"How many branches do you have unnie?" Hyejin asks as we walk.

"Maybe 10, but it is not popular that much. Why?" I ask then we enter the restaurant.

"I'm a regular customer because there's a branch near my house," Hyejin said and the four of us sit on a big table that is reserved.

"What is your favourite food?" I ask which makes her smirk.

"I don't have one because I love every food your restaurant serves," she said then I saw Jessi unnie walk towards us and I just smile at Hyejin.

"The others were preparing. They will be here in 30 minutes," She said then sit next to me.

After a few minutes, some of them were coming and the food is also served one by one. Until all of us were here and all the foods were served.

We start to eat our breakfast. Some of them said that they will go to the restaurant branch near their house or if they spot one. This makes the 4 of us feel thankful because there's not a lot of people who usually go and eat there.

After a while, we all finish the food and we start to go to some places we want to go near here. Some of them said that they will go to an amusement park that is 30 minutes drive. We separate ways because we are grown up and we make our own money.

"What do you want to do?" Byul asks.

"I don't know either," I let out a big sigh.

"I heard there is a sauna nearby."

"Isn't too early to go to a sauna?"

"Okay, then what should we do?"

"There is a mall where it's about 10 minutes walk," I said then she nods.

We walk to go to the mall. I got my wallet even though she said she wants to pay for everything that I'm going to buy. I don't like people wasting their money because of me, I make my money so there's nothing wrong with it.

"Are you mad?" She said then pout like a baby.

"I'm not mad, I just don't want you to waste your money even though I can afford it," I said then give her a peck on the lips.

We intertwine our fingers and walk a bit more. Until we got to the mall. We went to a book store and buy the books we want.

"Babe looks at this," she shows me a manga book.

As I open it I got shocked. It landed on a part that I didn't expect to see.

"I'm going to buy it," she said then I look at her still shocked.

"Don't you dare," she then snatch the book from my hands. "Buy it if you want, if I saw you masturbate while reading that I'm going to cut your dick," I glance at her but she then immediately put it back on the shelf.

"I never said I'm going to buy it," she laughs nervously.

We pay for all of the books we got and go to another store and look for something worth to buy. We go to a clothing shop and walk through the aisles of clothes.

"I'll go on a t-shirt section," she said and I just nod as my answer.

I look at the evening gown they have. I grab a rose colour one. I also take a look at paring pyjamas that I want to match with Byul.

"Hey, you here too," a familiar voice said, I look at my side and I saw Claire.

"Yeah, I'm here with my friends and siblings," I said then she looks happy at what I said.

"Your friends so that means Byul is here too," she said which makes me smile a bit.

"Yes," the time a said that I saw Byul walk towards us.

"Look, does this looks good on me," she shows me a t-shirt. "I also pick this matching one," she shows me and I think she still didn't notice Claire.

"It's looking good," she then looks up and notices Claire, her smile fades.

"Why are you here?" She asks in a col tone.

"I'm here with my sister," Claire said and smile bitterly.

"Oh, we should go," Byul drag me to pay for the clothes we had on hand.

"Why are you like this? I told you that both of you can be friends," I said then she hands me a paper bag where all the clothes are.

She drags me outside the mall without answering me. I can feel how her hands hold my hand so right but I just ignore it. After a few minutes, we arrived at the hotel and got inside the room, as the time we enter she slams the door.

"Look, I don't care of you want me to be friends with her. I don't want to saw her face ever again. So stop saying that," she said calmly that makes me feel uncomfortable.

"If that what you want then I won't," I smile then fix the things we bought.

"Thank you for understanding it," she back hugged me.

"Then if she showed up again, what will you say?" I ask then holds her arms that are on my abdomen.

"Then I'm going to say that I already have a wife and her name is Kim Yongsun. I'm going to shout it to the world that she owns me," she then kisses my shoulder.

"I'm going to shout to the world that Moon Byul-Yi owns me," I said then I face her.

"And I won't be ashamed that I marry you, that I love you," she said then give me a peck on my lips.

"I love you too," I kiss her and our kiss became passionate.

Her kiss makes me melt. It makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. It feels I should keep her forever.