Chap. 8

{Work}

Byul’s POV
It’s been a week since the investment thing happened and appa and Mr. Kim were kinda fishy with it. But I like that Kim Inc. and my company had an investment but it’s a lot of work. It’s lunch already and I haven’t eaten yet, then there’s a knock on my door.

“Come in,” I shout a bit while my eyes still at the papers.

“See, I told you she didn’t eat yet.” I hear Wheein and I look at her, she’s with Hoseok.

“Yeah, don’t fight here in my office.” I put the papers on the side and I laugh at them.

“We’re not fighting noona.” They went inside and sit at the centre table.

“Unnie, come here let's eat,” Wheein said and put all the food on the table and we ate all the food up.

“I’m full.” Wheein leans on the table while patting her stomach.

“Noona, you almost ate all the chicken, that’s why you’re fat.” Then I smack Hoseok’s head.

“Don’t forget that she can kill you at home,” I said and pat his shoulder, then someone knocked at the door.

“Come in,” I shout a bit and Hyejin went in.

“Ms. Moon, you still have a meeting with Mr. Choi and that’s your last meeting.” She said and went out.

I saw Wheein and her jaw dropped. I mean Hyejin is beautiful and almost all of the employee admire her even girls. I look at her back and Hoseok put the last kimbap on her mouth.

“Don’t eat noona’s secretary with your eyes,” Hoseok said and Wheein smacks his head, Wheein swallow the kimbap and drink water.

“Sec. Hyejin, she’s hot, sexy and beautiful, I know,” I said and drink some more water.

“Where have you been in my entire life Hyejin?” She glared at the ceiling.

“Here in the company doing her job as my secretary,” I said sarcastically.

“Be friends with her noona.” Hoseok advice makes Wheein lighten her hope with a smile.

“Bet you can’t,” I replied and Wheein’s smile fades.

“Why?” She asked and Hoseok nodded like he is also curious.

“Well that girl is cold and her life is all about work, workaholic. She even hates me when her brother introduced me. Our squad didn’t even know what she likes in a relationship.” I explained to them.

“Yeah, I also thought about that when she enters the room.” Hoseok reply.

“How could I be friends with her?” Wheein ask.

“Work here, I’ll assign you to Photo Department if you like since you studied photography and not the business. So you can see her every day.” I recommended.

“Yeah noona’s right, and appa wants us to work here too right Wheein noona?” Hoseok said while looking at Wheein.

“Yeah, right. So unnie when I start?” Wheein said with and inspired look.

“Tomorrow if you want to, and Hoseok you want to be our model?” I ask him since he said appa likes them to work here.

“I would love that noona.” He said while fixing the table.

“I'm going to tell Hyejin about it,” I said and there’s a knock on the door and Hyejin entered.

“5 minutes left and the meeting starts Ms. Moon.” She said in a cold tone.

“I’m going to fix the papers and we can go, wait for me.” I arrange all the papers on the table. “And Hyejin these are my step-siblings, they are going to work here, can you tour them around the building?” I ask her because she might say no.

“That’s fine with me.” She said.

We all went out of the room and we deed our goodbyes with each other. I’m happy that they like to work here in our family company. And I think I’m going to eat lunch every day now since my siblings are here in the building.