Chap. 13

{Smile}

Byul's POV
I'm always thinking for the past few days about what Namjoon and Wheein said. It's different she is scary as fuck like she can eat you alive. To be honest I'm praying that she won't eat me when I ride her home.

"Byul what are you thinking? You're like cursing with your look." Eomma patted my shoulder and I realise why are we here in a wedding cloth shop.

"It's nothing eomma I'm just tired that's all." And I picked a good suit to wear.

"The Kims will be here at any moment now," Appa said while looking through his phone.

After a few seconds, I'm still not done looking in a good looking suit. But a beautiful wedding dress spots my eyes. It's like if a girl wears it she will look like an angel to her groom.

(the dress)

"It's beautiful right?" A voice said behind my back

"Yes, it is," I reply without looking away from the dress.

"Would you like me to wear it?" What is this person talking about? Then I look at her. I'm shocked that it's Yong.

"How long you've been standing there?" I ask since I didn't know how long I've been starring at the dress.

"3 minutes probably." She said and cross her arms.

"OH, I'm just looking for a good looking suit and you pick your dress, so excuse me," I said and walk away.

What an ashamed Byul? You're not in your mind again. Concentrate Byul, so that it's not going to be a long day.

I'm talking to my self in my head then appa patted my shoulder and Mr. Kim looks shocked. I look where they are looking and I'm shocked and amazed by what I saw. It's Yong wearing the dress I stared at a few minutes ago.

"You're not going to eat me, are you?" She walks towards me.

"Yes, I mean no. You look stunning with that dress." I said and she hands me a suit.

"Wear it, let me see if it fits. Since this is the dress you want me to wear, then please wear this I hope it will look good on you." She smiles at me and I took it and run towards the changing room.

(the suit)

I'm changing into it and her face won't leave my mind

I'm changing into it and her face won't leave my mind. She looks so beautiful, pretty, stunning, and she looks like a goddess. The most important thing is she smiles at me. Wait she smiled at me? That can't be right, right?

I'm done changing then I walk outside so that they can see. I look at her with a smile on my face and she smiles back. This can't be right she smiles at me. She didn't smile when I'm around.

"You look good on it," Eomma said and I put my chin up like I'm saying I'm always good looking.

"Where are you going, sweetie?" Mrs. Kim said to Yongsun.

"Going to change, besides it fits." She replied.

"Take a picture with Byul first sweetie." Mr. Kim said and she obeyed it.

With taking a picture beside each other. I realise that she is smaller than me but it's not a huge height it's like a centimetre.

"We're going to get this dress and suit," Appa said to the worker.

We both change into our clothes a while ago. The store has 4 changing room so we change in the different changing room.

So basically after I change, I walk outside the changing room. Yong is still not there so do eomma and Mrs. Kim. They are probably helping her to change. I gave the suit to the worker and sit besides appa and Mr. Kim

"She looks pretty right Byul?" Mr. Kim asks, to be honest, no words can describe her, but I can't say it since I'm not into her.

"Yes right, she is indeed pretty Mr. Kim," I said politely.

"Don't call me Mr. Kim, call me dad from now on." He said.

"Sure dad, I'm going to try my best to be comfortable with that," I said and bow to be more polite.

"We move your wedding by the way," Appa said, move like they add days or lessen the days? So I just put a questionable look on my face and look at appa.

"We move it so the wedding will be in 5 days," Appa said that made me shocked.

"What?!" Me and a voice said in unison. I look whose voice it is and it's Yong with an angry face.

"But appa." She said with a pleading tone.

"Sweetie you'll be fine, Byul here is a good girl and she is kind," Dad said, I admit that I'm kind but I'm not a good girl.

She walks away and our parents deed their goodbyes. They probably understand her situation right now.

Appa, eomma and I deed our goodbyes and we separate ways.

While I'm driving home, I can't forget that she walks out, I can't blame her though since it's her right and she is just being dragged into this situation. If I'm here I'm going to do the same thing or more than that. Besides nobody wants to marry a person they don't even know nor love, she's marrying a total stranger.

Besides all the walkout scene she smiled at me. I can't believe she smiled at me for the first time. Her smile looks so good on her I wish she put a smile on her face often.