Chap. 12

{Telling}

Yongsun POV
We still have 3 weeks to prepare for the wedding and the reception. Time fly so fast that I didn't even know.

Appa asks me if I knew someone who can prepare food for the reception, that is why I am here at Dara unnie’s restaurant. It seems unnie is busy since it’s noon. I’m about to go unnie shouted my name.

“YONG-AH.” She shouts out loud and we walk through one of the tables.

“You don’t have to shout unnie,” I said as we sat in front of each other and she just laughs at me.

“So why are you here? I heard that you’re getting married to a girl.” I knew it, maybe Jimin told her.

“Well yes, I’m going to marry a girl but it’s force marriage so don’t take it to serious unnie. And I’m here to ask you for a favour.” And I smile to keep our atmosphere clear.

“Yes, anything for you.” And put her hands on the table.

“Since I’m getting married can you do the courses for the reception? I mean food the foods.” And she nods at me.

“It’s my pleasure to take your favour.” Then someone calls her.

“You should go unnie, beside you’re busy and I’m heading now.” And we deed our goodbyes.

After this I know I need to pick the gown I’m going to use. Where are the venue and a lot more?

To be honest I keep on asking myself. Why am I wasting my time on someone I don't even love nor like? But it's for the company I can do nothing bout it and I love appa that's why I can't say no.

Byul's POV
I know Yongsun might be busy like me. I didn't know wedding preparations can be so hard. Like I need to go here and there to make this wedding beautiful.

Me and Yong will meet tomorrow because we're going to pick our wedding clothes. I'm going to pick a suit that looks good on me and even Yong, I wish that she had good taste when it comes to fashion.

"Noona, why are you here? I know the view is nice but talk to me." Namjoon said while flicking his fingers on my face and he sits in front of me.

"Why am I here again?" He just shrugged his shoulder, then I realised what I'm doing here. "Yeah, because can you do me a favour?" I ask him.

"Yes, anything noona." He said that made me think, what a kind heart.

"Well I'm getting married within 3 weeks, and I want you to be the one who can make desert. I want your special desert since you run a cafe." He looked shocked, maybe because I said I'm getting married or he will make a lot of deserts.

"You're getting married? Does the squad knows it?" And he slammed his hands on the table.

"They didn't know it yet, that is also one of the reasons I'm here. I'm hoping to tell them here." Out through the window, I saw Hyejin on her motorbike and BM's car.

"Look they are here." He looked at the door.

"WOW oppa, your cafe looks so good," Jiwoo said and the rest were amazed except for Hyejin.

"And the view is amazing too," BM said and all of them sit at the table.

"So unnie why are we here?" Somin asks and Namjoon signs the waiter and we order some foods.

"Well, I will be busy these days because of the preparation." And the order is served.

"And? Since your appa didn't allow you to have all the meetings and paper works, that question me why?" Hyejin asks while sipping on his coffee.

"Yeah, because within 3 weeks I'll be married." They all choked that makes me and Namjoon laugh.

"Forced marriage isn't it, unnie?" Hyejin asks while coughing and I just nod.

"Why? How come? Who?" Jiwoo asks then sip on her coffee.

I told them everything and who am I going to marry. They are not even shocked to know it since they are used to this but the marriage thing shocked them to death.

"I heard that the one you're going to marry had a caring, kind and sweet soul noona, not compared to you," Namjoon said then point at me but I just shrugged my shoulder as the answer.

They change the topic since they said they feel single talking about it. They said the most important thing is that they know it.

It makes me a question that Wheein and Namjoon said that she is kind, caring and sweet but the way she is to me is different. To be honest she looks scary even though she's just sitting.