THE DARK SIDE - JISUNG X STRAY KIDS

Start from the beginning

He sat down on the ledge of the building and looked down. Cars, motorcycles, bicycles, people, and the ending, happiness. He hadn't cried in weeks, months maybe, he was afraid that if he started he wouldn't be able to stop.

"It's tough isn't it?" A female voice asked, behind him.

Jisung didn't bother to care, he just wanted to disappear.

"Go away," he whispered.

The girl sat next to him both of the youngster's legs swinging right above the void. Jisung looked at the girl's legs, she was wearing classic black vans, but there was a bunch of little colored pearls, hearts, and pins attached to them. He looked up at the girl and was surprised to see Tzuyu sitting next to him, a sad smile on her face.

"Tzuyu-noona I-" Jisung was lost for words, he had no idea what to say or do.

"You can talk informally to me Ji, that's the least of my concerns right now," she said looking forward.

"What are you doing here?" He asked softly.

"Same as you, I guess, wondering in which part of the contract did it say that people that are supposed to love us would hurt us."

Jisung nodded.

"The fans?" He asked.

"Yes," she sighed, "They think that just because I'm the visual, that I'm not as goofy as the others, that I don't work as hard as the others. They say I'm rude and not good enough for Twice," she rolled her eyes, "and you? What brings you to this delightful place?" she said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"My members, my dance instructor, they say either I'm too much of something or too little. It's just like..." Jisung said

"It's never the right amount," Tzuyu said, knowing what the boy was talking about, "but the fact that it comes from your members, that's messed up."

"Isn't it a good enough reason to jump?" Jisung asked, to no one in particular.

"Maybe it is, but I have a thought that always brings me back to life," Tzuyu said. They looked at each other and she smiled, "would you like to know my secret?"

"Please," he said smiling.

"It's great to know that the ending is just a step away, but it's better to see the face of defeat of the a*sholes that underestimated you. Wouldn't it be better that way, to win the game in the end?" She asked, tilting her head.

"But what if you lose?"

"Losing the game means jumping, dying, losing a battle means failing, but you can always try again if you fail, you can't if you die," Tzuyu said shrugging her shoulders, "let's do this, I'll help you during the night and tomorrow with anything you need, and after tomorrow you show them haters."

"No sleeping?" Jiusng asked confused.

"Do you really want to sleep tonight? That doesn't work for me, I always get the worse thoughts," Tzuyu replied.

"Yeah, you have a point,"

"Your manager told me you have a day off tomorrow, I can help you and after, we can blast One Direction songs in the practice room," she said.

Jisung whipped his head around.

"You like One Direction?"

"Duh," Tzuyu said obviously, "they make everything better, besides Louis Tomlinson is most handsome man alive and you can't change my opinion on it."