The Resurrection Ceremony pt.2

AN: Pic is not mine. Pic is of what I mean by Super Dimentio's original form. Also, I recommend listening to King Olly's theme while reading this (which I have below) it really fits the mood. This has a few Undertale references in it... Make sure to enjoy and comment! ^W^

-------------

Lost Soul Realm, Third Person POV:

Mr.L and Luigi lept at the beast, green electricity sparking wildly. They ricochet off of its immense body and crashed into the floor. Super Dimentio cackled at their failed attempt.

Mr.L: What in the-?!

They saw the cause of their attacks failing. Super Dimentio had the Chaos Heart's protective barrier around him. It couldn't take any damage! Luigi groaned as he stood back up.

Luigi: We need to keep trying!

He activated his Thunderhand and charged at it again. Mr.L sighed and followed suit.

Daisy's POV, Living Realm:

I watched as the two bodies remained motionless and without a pulse.

Daisy: What's going on? Why aren't they coming back?!

Dimentio sighed.

Dimentio: Something is preventing them from living on... *sigh* I'm going to feel ridiculous doing this...

Daisy: Huh?

Dimentio grabbed the Mr.L vessel and shook it by the shoulders.

Dimentio: L! YOU NEED TO COME BACK TO ME! FIND A WAY TO PERSIST! OVERCOME DEATH!

I felt ridiculous just watching him. There is no way that would work... right?

Lost Soul Realm, Luigi's POV:

We tried time and time again to attack Super Dimentio only to deflect off of his shield and hurt ourselves. I picked myself off of the ground and clutched my bruised arm.

Luigi: C'mon... We need to keep going...

Mr.L groaned as he got up.

Mr.L: *Grunt* We need to take down his barrier...

Super Dimentio laughed as we trudged towards him.

Super Dimentio: You all bore me so. Let's end this little game, shall we? L-POWER!!!

Super Dimentio lifted up his giant fist. Inside his palm, green electricity flowed. He set his eyes on me.

Luigi: Oh man...

I closed my eyes and held up my arms in an attempt to block whatever came my way. But I knew I was toast. I heard the roar of the wind... but no impact.

Mr.L: AAAAAHHH!!!

Mr.L had taken the hit! I opened my eyes to see Mr.L go flying into the abyss.

Luigi: L!!!

Dimentio's POV, Living Realm:

I shook the empty vessel, hoping for ANYTHING. Daisy watched me with a pitiful gaze.

Dimentio: L! Wake up!

Nothing. The body was as limp as a rag doll. I felt tears roll down my face, and I didn't care who saw them. I pulled the stiff body into a hug and lowered my voice so only it could possibly hear.