How thankful Sofia has.

Because of Jaewon and her friends, Sofia had managed to not be alone on her first day itself. Heck, she had a date on her first day!

Speaking of date...

Soobin had returned holding two drinks with straws already inside of them and a few tissues.

"Here you go." he smiled and handed her one of the drinks before taking a seat and placing down the tissues.

"Thank you." Sofia smiled warmly.

Soobin returned the smile, cheeks turning a little pink, before reaching down and taking a sip of the tasty drink. Beside him, Sofia did the same and both people immediately sighed in pleasure, their love of Bubble tea being partially responsible. 

"So," Soobin started, "Any questions?"

❅ ❅ ❅

"I don't want to study!" Jaewon whined.

"You skipped your classes, not me." Taehyun replied, crossing his arms strictly.

"I was planning on getting expelled!" Jaewon argued back, not giving up.

She was not going to study today.

"Hey, I'm not the one with grades lower than my age." he shrugged.

Taehyun was 17.

"MY GRADES AREN'T THAT LOW-"

❅ ❅ ❅

"Have you guys been studying this whole time?" Soobin asked with wide eyes.

He had returned to school to get his bag but ended up finding Taehyun and Jaewon in the library on their usual beanbags studying.

"Yes." Taehyun replied, without looking up from his computer.

Soobin laughed loudly, much to the annoyance of Jaewon who didn't even want to be here.

"What were you doing then, huh?" she shot angrily and Soobin held up his arms as if he was being arrested.

"Showed Sofia the cafe we usually go to and answered questions she had about school." Soobin replied.

"You went to the cafe? Did you get B..Bubble tea?" Jaewon asked and Soobin nodded, looking guilty.

Jaewon pouted, crossing her arms before turning and glaring at Taehyun.

"What?" the boy said, not even looking at her.

"Come on Jaewon, let's go get Bubble tea." Soobin sighed, shaking his head before adding, "You too Kang Taehyun."

"YES Soobin I love you!" Jaewon cheered, a bright smile immediately taking over her face as she jumped up from her usual red beanbag.

Taehyun rolled his eyes but finally put away his book and macbook before getting off from his yellow bean bag.

"It's getting late anyway, school closes soon."

The group of 3 headed outside of campus after Soobin picked up his bag and they headed towards the cafe for some drinks.

"Where's Sofia by the way?" Jaewon asked, suddenly looking up as she remembered about her friend.

"She headed home after we had drinks, talked about school, and finished homework together."

"Oh."

Jaewon didn't say anymore, eyes stuck on Soobin as she noticed the small smile and blush on his cheeks every time he talked about her friend.

Just as she was about to open her mouth and ask him if he had a crush, Taehyun nudged her.

"What?" she shot underneath her breath, turning to face the younger boy who glared at her as if she was stupid.

"Don't ask anything. Let him figure it out himself." Taehyun simply replied, making sure Soobin didn't hear.

Jaewon rolled her eyes but stayed silent nonetheless as the trio entered the cafe.

"3 Bubble tea's please!" Soobin called out and the woman in front of the counter shot a thumbs up.

"Three?" Jaewon asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Can't I have another one?" Soobin shrugged while Taehyun facepalmed himself.

❅ ❅ ❅

Choi Jaewon's head shot up as rain started pouring from the sky, almost drenching the group.

Her eyes widened, body stopping at once as she felt the small droplets of wet liquid touch her skin, making her remember things she didn't want to.

She used to love rain so much. She used to feel so happy every time it rained. It used to make her feel relaxed and free.

but now?

A bitter feeling crept up onto the girl as she looked back down at her father's grave where the soil was getting damp.

'I hate rain' she thought to herself, pushing back her short brown hair.

I hate everything

and she still did.

Choi Soobin had just managed to finish his second Bubble tea when it started raining.

Suddenly, he felt a shove beside him and nearly crashed into Taehyun beside him, startled.

"Jaewon where are you going?!" he yelled, surprised to see Jaewon run away from them.

He wanted to quickly follow her and make sure she was fine but the rain was getting heavier, preventing him from doing anything.

"Who's house is nearest?" Taehyun yelled, a little shocked by the amount of rain and wind suddenly coming.

"MINE!" Soobin yelled before adding, "Follow me!"

Deciding to think and ask about Jaewon later, Soobin and Taehyun ran through the rain, eventually abandon their Bubble tea cups on the road since it was difficult to run holding them.

Thankfully, both were wearing hoodies so they were able to protect most of their hair before finally reaching Soobin's house where they both were able to take shelter.

Soobin's mother ran forward at once, coincidentally holding a few towels that she just seemed to have folded. She quickly handed two towels to the boys who were now shivering and made sure they were okay before running into the kitchen to get some warm soup.

"Jaewon?" Taehyun asked breathing heavily once they were fairly dry.

Soobin shrugged, looking outside his window with a worried expression on his face.

It looked like there was a storm coming.