The guys were really drunk and you couldn't help but notice rock Lee eyeballing you. He definitely couldn't handle his liquor as he usually gets really loopy and angry causing him to use his Drunken Fist he's a natural at it too. Last time he destroyed the whole entire restaurant and worse. He was supposed to stay away from alcohol but since we were celebrating this was a one time thing.

You could tell he was drunk, but this time it was different. He didn't look angry and wasn't trying to fight anybody. He just kept staring you down with hungry eyes looking away Everytime you glanced at him. You couldn't deny the fact his stare was turning you on, a little too much. He was really hot when he was drunk to say the least. Everyone was still talking and drinking so nobody noticed the two of you basically flirting with your eyes.

What you didn't know was that Lee was getting more and more turned on by the second. Each time he started at you he just kept imaging all these things he wanted to do to you, regular Lee would've shook these thoughts, but drunk Lee wanted them to become reality. He was so aroused he felt his pants start to tighten. He was almost a completely different person when drunk, normally he would be too shy to even hold your hand. But with the confidence the alcohol was giving him, he stood up from his seat reaching out for you to take his hand without saying a word. Everyone had stopped talking and was now watching you two.
"Will you come with me" Lee said in a husky voice
"O-Okay" you said confused but following behind him as he dragged you out the restaurant.

"What's gotten into him?" Said shikamaru
"I don't know" said naruto
"But he's definitely acting strange" said sasuke
"Where are they going" said Sakura
"Who knows" said temari

"Where are we going" you said as rock Lee dragged you into the hotel hallway before pinning you up against his room door.
"I can't resist you with the way you look in that tight little dress"
"It won't stop turning me on" Lee whispers into your ear.

Hearing Him whisper in your ear in such a husky voice made you become soaked. You couldn't control the fact you were getting wet, it was just your body agreeing with your mind at the thoughts you tried so hard to hide. You couldn't stop blushing.

He looked at you with hungry eyes watching you become more and more flustered at his words by the second.
"I've always had a thing for you and seeing the guys all stare at you tonight, I just couldn't handle it. I had to claim you before anyone else did"

You both had switched roles, you were shy and he was now dominant.

He watched as your cheeks became bright red. You felt your cheeks become burning hot. When he saw you become more and more nervous he pressed his lips against yours wanting to make you even more flustered as if you weren't already drowning in blush. You kissed him back melting into the kiss.
He slipped his tongue into your mouth, intertwining his with yours, swishing your tongues together as a line of saliva dripped down your chin. He took his tongue out your mouth licking the saliva off your face before sliding his tongue back in.

Still kissing you, he picked you up as he opened the door to his hotel room, laying you on your back onto the bed. He began kissing all up your neck and chest earning moans from you, leaving marks everywhere.

He slipped your dress off revealing your black lacy bra and panties. The sight of you almost naked, under him was only turning him on more. He himself growing, aching at the thought of you fully naked. He began kissing your breasts leaving light bruises. then trailing down to your stomach leaving dark ones. He wanted you to be completely marked by him, claiming you.
He stopped as he got down to your panties and kissed your thighs before licking right above your heat, teasing you. He then slides off your panties
"wet for me already? We haven't even gotten to the fun part" he says in a cheeky voice.
He starts smearing your wetness all around with his fingers before licking in all the right places.
You covered your mouth not wanting other guests to hear your whimpers. he watched as you struggled to conceal your moans as he tasted every last bit of you.
He kept swishing his tongue around before slipping in 2 fingers causing you to grip a fistful of the sheets with your free hand, since you were covering your moans with the other. You felt your stomach tighten.
He began curling his fingers when his knuckles were fully inside you. feeling the huge knot inside you about to burst you whimper out.
"I'm about to....."
"C-Cum!" You cry out as small tears fall from your face at the amount of pleasure you had been feeling.
He starts to move his fingers even faster then before wanting to make you cum, making you release all over his hand and fingers. he pulls his fingers out, your cum dripping down his wrist and licks it all off his hand. He then leans down licking the tears off your face before moving your hand off your face and sliding his tongue back into your mouth. You thought he was finished but he wasn't. He slid his fingers back inside you, catching you off guard. Your legs slammed closed reacting to his touch as he thrusted his fingers in and out making you whimper into his mouth. You had just came so you were extra sensitive and him still touching you made your legs shake as you creamed all over his fingers once again. He then put his fingers in your mouth making you lick it off, tasting yourself this time.

You then sat up on the bed and got on your knees as he took his shirt off and you slipped his pants off. His breath hitched as you kitten licked him through his boxers. You then licked all the way up his toned body to his mouth tonguing him down before going back down to his length.
You then slid them off revealing his fully erect member.
You let saliva leak out of your mouth onto him before using your mouth and licking all around.
He was trying so hard to conceal his moans but you could still hear his breathing messing up. You then pushed his full length into your mouth, bobbing your head up and down slowly gaining speed.
"Faster y-y/n"
You did as told and began going faster swirling your tongue around in circles paying extra attention to the tip. He clenched his teeth and was super turned on at the sight of you going down on him. You kept going for a while, earning moans from him before you hear him struggle to get out ,
"I'm about t-to cum" he says breathing heavily.
Moments pass before you feel his breath completely hitch and warm liquid starts seeping down your throat. You swallow and he pushes you back down onto the bed.
He then positions himself at your entrance grinding back and forth trying to prepare you. Not wanting to wait you use your hand to reach down and push him inside of you.
"Mmm" lee moans
"F-faster" you whimper
He complies thrusting in and out fast and smoothly as your juices had spread all over him.
"Mmn" Lee moans under his breath as he feels your walls tightening around him. You place your hand over your mouth, using the other to grip the sheets once again. You feel yours eyes almost roll in the back of your head at the intense amount of pleasure you were feeling. The knot in your stomach was tightening, tighter, and tighter. Lee grabbed both your wrist pinning your hands above your head, leaning down to whisper into your ear.
"I wanna hear the sounds you make when you release all over me" he said seductively
This almost pushed you over the edge, this version of lee was far from innocent and it only turned you on so much more. he kept thrusting in and out as you moaned out loud , your hands pinned above you. People were surely going to hear, as loud as you were. "Lee!" You moaned out, causing him to go even faster. "R-Rock L-Lee" you moaned intentionally knowing this would drive him crazy.
He picked both your legs up over his shoulders hugging your thighs and began to go harder and faster then before. "oh my god Lee I'm gonna-" you moan struggling to put together.
"Not yet" lee says sternly.
"Please l-lee" you whimper
"What's my name" he groans
"Lee" you moan almost whispering trying to subside all the other moans.
"Louder."
"ROCK LEE!" You shout before releasing all over him. He wasn't done with you just yet. He keeps going pushing you past your limits. "Lee-e I can't take it"
"Just a little longer" He says breathing extremely heavy. His thrusts start to get sloppier and sloppier before. you feel your legs shake and your walls tighten as you cum for a final time and your cum drips all over him. He does the same, moaning "y-you feel so g-good"  before cumming all inside of you. He pulls out as his cum seeps out of you.

You both showered together to clean yourselves off. When you got out the shower you ran in a towel to your room to grab some night clothes and back to Lee's room as he got half dressed.
You didn't bother putting any clothes on so you slipped into a fresh bra and panties and fell asleep on Lee in his boxers, both sleeping peacefully, probably going to wake up with massive hangovers.