𝟷 ㅡ 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚞𝚙!

𝟷 ㅡ 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚞𝚙!

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

"Beomgyu~ baby~ daddyㅡ" 

"Don't call me that." 

Taehyun pouted, "Now you pay attention? It's like you want me to call you daddy!"

"I don't like that word at all. Don't ever say it." Beomgyu mumbled, looking at his reflection in the mirror in his boyfriend's room.

Taehyun walked to where Beomgyu was standing, wrapping his arms around the elder's waist and smashing his face into his back.

"Sowwy.." Taehyun mumbled out.

"It's okay." 

How Taehyun and Beomgyu became boyfriends, no one could understand.

One of them was hyper and bubbly, wearing the most of colors! A smile on his face everyday! While the other one was always with a blank face, wearing the darkest of pieces! But, opposites attract no?

"Beomie?" "Hm?"

"Can you do my makeup? Pretty pwease!" 

Beomgyu placed his slightly bigger hands on Taehyun's who were resting on his abdomen.

"if I do your makeup, Soobin is gonna kill me."

"Please! You don't have to worry! He's not my mom! Besides! He's with your brother! Please do my makeup!"

Soobin, Taehyun's best friend since they were infants. They are together for everything unless they're spending time with their boyfriends. 

Both were inseparable. Always dressing cutely, always matching in some sort of accessory, could it be a simple necklace or a whole outfit.

But, what's Soobin's problem with Beomgyu doing Taehyun's makeup?

It was.. excessive. Too much for Taehyun, too.. dark. The theme just didn't suit someone as cute and petite as Taehyun.

Of course Beomgyu has done Taehyun's makeup before, Taehyun loved it. Both him and Beomgyu had fun while Beomgyu was doing his magic. The problem was Soobin, he didn't think it matched Taehyun at all, with all the dark colors such as black and gray with an occasional pop of color in the inner corner of his eye or the different colored eyeliner.

Soobin just didn't understand. Wise words of Kang Taehyun.

Taehyun let go of his hold on his boyfriend, allowing him to turn around and face him.

"Please." Taehyun pouted, using his infamous puppy eyes. Who could resist that?

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

Beomgyu definitely couldn't resist Taehyun's puppy eyes. That's why he had a whole bunch of makeup products laying on the floor of Taehyun's room, the younger sitting in front of Beomgyu, who was trying to apply a white eyeliner on Taehyun.

"Stop trying to open your eyes sweetheart." Beomgyu mumbled, not wanting to get distracted.

"Sorry.." Taehyun giggled."I'll stop."

After a short while of Beomgyu struggling to apply the eyeliner on Taehyun, he had finishedㅡ almost!

"Want the star?" 

Taehyun nodded eagerly. "Yes Please!" 

Beomgyu placed down the white eyeliner, picking up a black one instead.

"Don't move, stay steady." 

Taehyun hummed in understanding, allowing Beomgyu to draw a small star on his left cheekbone.

"Finished!" 

"Ooh~ lemme see!" 

Beomgyu picked up a hand mirror which was laying on the floor, handing it over to his cheerful boyfriend.

"I love it!" Taehyun placed the mirror on the floor, embracing Beomgyu into a tight hug.

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

I was going to publish this later in the future but since today is txt's 2nd aniversary- i decided to publish it as a gift!

Happy 2 years with txt moa! 💖

+ Hello! It's me, your dear author. I unpublished this story yesterday just out of no where. Not because I didn't like it, but because I'm going through it to check for any spelling or grammar mistakes that I may have missed from when I was writing the story earlier this year.
"Emo Makeup" will be, hopefully, up in a few hours! <3

[8 November 2021]