"And Sirius, he had no love for anything until you got here. Every professor could see that from his sheer recklessness, and I dare say you've changed him in a way no one else could possibly have, not even those friends of his"

I let out a deep breath, letting that all sink in.

"I expect you too do great things Juliet, but I must tell you, your journey here is ending, I sense a separation will accompany it. You must live your own life now, Mr. Black must go on to do the same, and you must do it without each-other"

That's what I started to get angry, I hadn't exactly thought about what would happen to Sirius and I when I left, but I knew we'd figure something out, because he was worth it to me.

Yet here Dumbledore was, telling me that I was expected to do great things, without him.

He sensed my frustration simply by reading my expression.

"It will all make sense with time Juliet Crescent, Sirius Black has a story, so do you, sometimes people's stories entwine to make a beautiful plot twist, but they do not last forever." He said nodding

I tried to calm my breathing, and unlock
my fists, once I had, I looked him dead in the eyes and said "Lucky for us Professor, I make my own story and only I choose what lasts forever."
Before walking out, fuming with anger.

What was it with that man, and why the hell did he expect Sirius and I to go opposite directions.

Instead of going back to join The boys down at the lake, I trudged up to the astronomy tower.
It was a warm spring day, the sun was warm against my skin. I stood at the edge of the rail, looking out at the scenery ahead, no one knew exactly where Hogwarts was but I assumed it must be somewhere in the highlands, the mountainous region of Scotland.

Behind me, I heard footsteps, and turned to see a sunken Regulus.

I pushed my anger aside for a moment for a moment and took note of his saddened expression.

Granted, he always looked sad.

"What's wrong Arcturus"

He sighed and stood beside me without a word.
I messed up his midnight hair and placed my head on his shoulder, it wasn't a romantic gesture, not to me at least.

"I've got something to tell you, I don't want you to be angry with me" Regulus said.

My head left his shoulder and I darted up to his gaze.
"What is it?,what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything, but when I met the dark lord, he asked of you" Regulus explained calmly

"What?"

"He asked of the Crescent girl, the heir of a powerful line of Wizards, how he knows who you are was a mystery to me until I remembered my cousin, Bellatrix. She's practically a lapdog and I believe you two met"

"And you're not?"

"No, I'm just another teenage boy following in the path made for him"

"You mean the grave made for you."

His silence meant that the subject of where his allegiance stood was not to be discussed at the moment, instead he continued on with his original intent.