The Report

Police Report

Case No: Thirteen       Date: February 27, 2021

Reporting Officer: NATO      Prepared By: UN

Incident:
Mass murder of seven individuals and attempted homicide of one child.

-----------------------------------------

A man with a odd looking hat set the papers down and looked at the man in front of him, who had white wings and a light blue face. "What exactly happened?"

"A man went on a killing spree after experiencing a mental breakdown." The man with the wings explained.

The other man sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I understand that from the report but I wanted to know the details."

"We don't know the details, only he does." The blue faced man pointed to the room behind them.

"You want me to go in there and talk to him?"

"That's why we called you, Russia." The man named Russia shook his head.

"I've dealt with many things but not a murderer. There's no help I can give him, UN" He explained simply, getting up to leave.

UN frowned as he stood up with Russia to stop him. "He may be a murderer but he still needs help. Like I said before, he killed from a mental breakdown. He's just ill."

"I don't know.." Russia debated on it but shook his head, walking to the door.

"Just think about it." UN encouraged before Russia left.

"Okay, I'll think about it." Russia left.