Chapter 10

Hi guys, i know how much you've enjoyed reading this story...And i'm sorry to say that this is the final chapter. But thank you ever so much for reading and voting!! Hope i've brought justice to this Klaroline ship!! *Kirk Out*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here goes," Caroline told the three Mikaelson men.

"Here goes," They agreed.

When the group entered the living room they looked over at the four people that stood in the living room.

Kol and Elijah stepped out and said, "Welcome back."

Rebekah ran into Kol's arms when she spotted him and hugged him tightly.

"You—I thought you—were dead." Rebekah stuttered as she pulled away from him and looked into his eyes.

"I was…" Kol laughed. "Did you actually mourn my death, or did you throw a party?"

"Of course I mourned you! You're my bloody brother."

"I know I am, but we never really got along…"

"I know, but you're still my brother and truth be told I am glad you're back."

"I am indeed," Kol said as he grinned at her. "To ruin your life." He added as he crossed his arms over his broad chest.

"That's the Kol I love to hate…" Rebekah rolled her eyes as she sat down next to him.

"Caroline why are you standing next to him?" Elena questioned.

"I can't get out." Caroline told her and shrugged.

"How did Elijah and Kol get out?" Elena wondered and the Salvatore brothers nodded.

"Get comfortable, because this is a pretty long story." Caroline sighed and Klaus nodded.

"We're all ears, Blondie." Damon smirked as he pulled out a chair and pulled Elena to him. She sat on his lap and looked over at Stefan wearily.

"Don't worry about it." Stefan said as he pulled Rebekah onto his lap.

Kol and Elijah looked between the two curiously and Klaus laughed.

"I forgot to tell you, my brothers. Stefan and Rebekah are back to shagging."

"Back to shagging?" Kol questioned.

"When you were in a box, Stebekah here had a thing." Klaus announced as he laughed. When Klaus and Caroline were alone they continued to watch Once Upon a Time and Caroline called Emma and Captain Hook, Captain Swan.

Two days ago:

"Captain Swan is the cutest!" Caroline announced.

"Captain Swan?" Klaus questioned.

"Oh, right. You're a one thousand year old Hybrid. Anyway the blonde chick from Once Upon a Time is named Emma Swan and the pirate is named Killian Jones but is known as Captain Hook."

"I'm lost." Klaus told her.

"Oy… Okay, anyway… Today people that like a couple on a TV show are called shippers."

"Shippers? As in they are a part of a ship?" He questioned.

"Something like that, but not in the literal sense." Caroline told him.

"So in what sense?" He asked her as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"You're impossible." She sighed.