Chapter 7

Tamara and Elijah left Klaus and Caroline because it was time to start the ritual in the clearing.

"Do you think it will work?" Caroline asked Klaus.

"I hope so," Klaus said.

"So we should probably talk about what happen earlier." Caroline said referring to their kiss.

"I agree," Klaus said and took her hand into his. "Do you regret it?"

"No, do you?" Caroline asked.

"I don't, that kiss was perfect and it made me happy knowing that both of us were willing." Klaus said.

Caroline nodded at him and asked, "How long do you think the ritual will take?"

"I'm assuming it is going to take a couple of hours." Klaus replied.

"Alright, so what do you want to do?" Caroline asked.

Klaus swallowed and said, "Let's just watch something." Klaus wasn't going to get carried away.

Caroline nodded and they sat down on the couch. Caroline reached for the remote that was on Klaus' side and she found herself sitting on his lap.

She quickly grabbed the remote and sat down on her own side, "Sorry," She laughed nervously.

"It is alright," Klaus said huskily. He could feel his manhood harden and he took in a deep breath. No, he said to himself.

Caroline nodded at him and turned back to the television. She turned it on and began to flip through the channels.

"There's nothing good on!" Caroline said annoyed as she threw the remote onto the coffee table.

"Are you sure?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah," Caroline answered.

"So what now?" Klaus asked.

Caroline looked over at him and smiled at him playfully. Klaus was taken aback by her playful smile and he swallowed yet again.

Caroline moved closer to Klaus and they were now sitting knee to knee. Klaus turned to face her nervously and she smiled at him.

Klaus cleared his throat and got off of the couch. He went over to the other side of the living room and stood there.

"Why'd you move?" Caroline asked confused.

"I don't want us to do something that you'll regret in the morning." Klaus said honestly.

"I won't regret it, come back." Caroline said.