Activities

We have many self-assigned roles

We have many self-assigned roles. All you have to do is pick what fits you best. Of course, we have some rules as well. We want a safe space for everyone. You will find all of that when you join. Let's talk about roles and activities that will help you!

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

Are you struggling to find readers for your book?

Or maybe you want to read some fresh stories?

We have a Library section for all genres. You can freely share your books there. And find fresh stories to read. 

We have a Realm Decipher role for those who want to take part in a read-for-read activity. The concept of this activity is well-known on Wattpad, you and other people agree to read each other's books. A good way to gain some feedback and gain some reads as well. This is a short-term agreement. Everyone can tag this role, meaning when you want to take part in this activity and tag this role, it will notify everyone who is interested.

We have a Realm Beta role for those who want to find or be beta readers. This is a long-term agreement, committing to read the entire book. Everyone can tag this role, meaning when you want to take part in this activity and tag this role, everyone who is interested will be notified.

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

Are you a new writer and need help with your story?

We have a sprint bot as well, to keep you motivated to write and help you to reach your goals.

We have room for sharing extracts of your writing and getting some feedback. 

Tips to writers where everyone can share or look for useful advice about writing. We also have writing discussion channels where you can share your ideas with others, and get help with your plot, character development, or anything else when it comes to your story. 

Tale Assistant this role for writing help and discussion. Everyone can tag this role, meaning when you want help with your writing and tag this role, everyone who has this role will be notified.

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

Are you an artist and you want more exposure to your work?

We have rooms for sharing your artwork. 

Tips for artists where everyone can share or look for useful advice when it comes to art. We also have art discussion channels where you can share your ideas/designs with others, get help with your designs, and do anything else you need when it comes to making art.

Design Assistant is a role for those who want help with their design or help others with their design. Everyone can tag this role, meaning when you want help with your art and tag this role, everyone who has this role will be notified.

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

What else we can offer?

Question Of The Day a fun activity to get to know everyone in the community. 

Topic Of The Week is an entertaining weekly activity related to our server's monthly themes.

Weekly Writing Tips to help you with various aspects of your writing journey. 

Realm Activist is a role for those who want to participate in the "This or That" choice game or get some weekly inspirational quotes each Monday. The role is also can be used to revive the chat.

Polls role/activity to vote on various topics every Thursday. 

Feedback Friday where you can get feedback on certain aspects of your work on a weekly basis.

Monthly Writing Prompts to get your creative juices flowing we share five writing prompts each month. 

A few bots for fun: Dank Memer, Zodiac bot, Birthday bot, etc.

Sharing channels for your social media profiles, achievements, and server invites.

Avid reader/Book Of The Month program in which your book can be recommended and we have a whole separate profile for this program at TCRreads we add books to our reading lists and anyone can apply. 

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭