Multiverse Mix-Up

Class 1A was finally in their own universe in the gym, or at least what was left of them. Their hero outfits were dirtied and torn, and they felt like something wasn’t right. Of course, they did just witness the deaths of three of their classmates, and Yaoyorozu was nowhere to be seen. But it was something else…. Maybe it was the deathly silence that was around them, maybe it was the giant holes in the walls, or maybe it was the fact that they could see titans roaming around outside as scouts and another titan with black hair and green eyes tried to kill them off. There were also some of those killers from that mansion they were at not too long ago. Then, they heard a voice.

“Holy shit!” They all turned around to see Sero and Aoyama staring at them with wide eyes. “How did all of you get here??”

“What do you mean how did WE  get here?! We watched both of you die!!” Mina cried as she ran up and hugged the both of them, most of class 1A following.

“Uh, y-yeah, I guess we kinda did die in that weird place, but then we just woke up here!” Sero explained.

“And then, not too long after we woke up, a bunch of those titan things were wandering around eating people!” Aoyama added. “And we also found Yaoyorozu and Mineta not too long ago. Yaoyorozu seemed pretty scared after she woke up, saying that some tall, faceless thing killed her.”

“Slenderman.” Satou muttered, making the two boys look at him with a confused smile.

“Yeah! I’m pretty sure that's what she called it.” Sero stated. “Do you guys know what it is?”

“Y-Yeah,” Hagakure mumbled as she fiddled with her gloves. “We just met it not too long ago…”

“He seemed so nice though!” Uraraka claimed as she had a hopeless look on her face that matched everyone else's.

“But it makes sense since they were all killers…” Ojiro added as his tail began to wrap around his leg.

“What happened to all the heroes?” Jirou questioned as she twirled her ear-jacks around in her fingers. “Are they all still here, or…?”

“We… couldn’t find them…” Aoyama admitted as both him and sero looked down with a sad look. “All we found was Eraserhead’s scarf and a torn piece of All Might’s cape…”

“Along with other pieces of UA hero costumes…” Sero added. The other students looked distraught. Were all the heroes killed? By those… monstrosities? Did those killers help? Was this all a part of some plan? What was going on?

“We did manage to find some other students from class 1B!” Sero gave a weak smile, already knowing that it wouldn’t make much of a difference.”We found Kodai, Shoda, Tetsutetsu, Shiozaki, and Monoma.”

“Let me guess, he’s been causing a lot of trouble? Ribbit.” Asui questioned about Monoma, knowing that he would most likely be the most troublesome in class 1A.

“Actually… he’s been pretty quiet since we’ve found him.” Sero answered. “Most of his class isn’t around anywhere, so we’re all guessing that he’s been worried about them.”

“Or it might be that Bakugou hasn’t been here to fight with him.” Kaminari gave a smirk to the usually ticking time bomb, but he got no response. No one really thought it was weird since, once again, they all witnessed their peers dying. “Um… H-How about we bring you guys over to everyone else?” Sero suggested, to which everyone replied with an energetic YES.

They walked down the empty destroyed halls, dodging falling debris from time-to-time. It almost seemed like they were in the apocalypse, except with naked giants and serial killers. They stopped at a room that had a bunch of caution tape on it along with some holes. Sero opened the door to reveal Yaoyorozu, Mineta, Kodai, Shoda, Tetsutetsu, Shiozaki, and Monoma. They all looked over at them before Yaoyorozu and Mineta went over to greet the remainder of Class 1-A. They all were so happy to see each other again while the small amount of Class 1-B just went back to what they were doing.

“So, since you guys are actually here, do you have any idea as to what’s going on out there?” Shiozaki questioned Class 1-A. They all looked out the cracked window to see the killers trying to kill the smaller titans while the cadets quickly took out the napes of the bigger ones.

“Uh… Serial killers and trained military scouts are working together to take down giant naked beings?” Mina answered nervously. That was technically the truth. “Uh huh, and what about those other creatures using spears and fire balls?” Class 1-A looked back out the window to see these weird monsters also trying to fight. There were two skeletons, two goat people, a fish lady and lizard doctor, a really fashionable robot, along with a few others who had these really weird quirks. They also seemed to be taking turns, like characters from an RPG. Soon, a bunch of other people appeared out of thin air. Everyone stared in awed confusion, but jumped when they felt the building shake. One of those titans was coming close to the building. They all froze in fear they saw the roof of the building collapse before a large flash of light consumed them.

“Hiya there, heroes in training!”

Word Count: 911

A/N: Oh I do not like that word count.