Stepping Closer To The Truth

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes of adoring the beauties of the arts and cultures present in the museum, I noticed certain antics of Adrien seeming surprisingly weird. The last moment I saw him, was him excusing himself for a washroom break, but to not return for 15 minutes. "I would have been a better guide than that blondie.", Taehyung muttered as I giggled at his cute annoyance. "I'll go find him, he needs to do his duty!", I stomp my feet on the floor, as Taehyung breaks into a puddle of giggles, making me smile as I head to the washroom section. "How am I supposed to enter the men's section?", I gulp, hesitating to open the men's door only to then see a figure right outside the next wall of the men's washroom. "Yes, I've made sure to have them right under my eyesight." Getting curious as to who he is talking to, I lean next to the opposite wall at the right side, eavesdropping at his talks. "Please, don't do anything to my parents...I'll make sure to have them under my custody till you arrive here. Dongin is doing a great job too at it." Widening my eyes at the familiar name mention, I noticed Adrien's fear in his voice. Who was he talking to? And why was the person threatening him, regarding his private life? Getting the urge to make Adrien confront, I decided to catch him here only to hear an astonishing sentence. "I can assure you that we won't turn out to be a fraud like Jimin."

Jimin? Fraud? What was this all about? How does Adrien know about Dongin and Jimin? Who is he communicating to? And how is Jimin involved in this? Millions of questions occupied my mind as I stood there in shock.

"Babe?", I heard Taehyung's voice bringing me out of my yet another chain of thoughts, as I saw Taehyung standing aside Adrien, who looked nervous, seemingly looking like he's breaking into sweat.

Well of course, I just eavesdropped at his mysterious conversation with an indeed evil human being.

"Adrien is here for so long, what's wrong? You seem lost...", Taehyung asked, looking into my eyes while checking me out with worries expressed in his eyes. "Well it's...n-nothing I just feel lost in a whole new world.", I giggled nervously, as Taehyung smiled while pulling me in his embrace.

His embrace was indeed warm enough to make me forget about what all I heard. But my anxious heart couldn't help but make me worry as to what if it's related to Taehyung and his safety? What is the reason behind me feeling like this?

"Anyways, do you guys want to visit the nearby cafe? They serve delicious pastries and bakery stuffs, trust me.", Adrien suggested, as I held Taehyung's arm tighter, making him look at me with certain worry again. "Yeah sure, I'm sure we feel hungry after a visit so long.", he nodded as Adrien headed us out the museum to then taking us to the cottage cafe. Taking a seat on the black metal chairs which were designed respective to the butterfly patterns, I noticed the cute pocket menu, smiling at the cutesy of this cafe. Taehyung adored all the cutesy antics of me through his video camera, making me blush frequently as Adrien bought up the lattes and macaroons, making us lick our lips. "Waah, they look appetizing, isn't it?", Taehyung exclaimed, happily picking up a macaroon in his hand while nibbling on them. "Hmm, looks delicious!", I clapped happily while stuffing my mouth with the strawberry flavoured macaroons. Adrien seated himself next to us, looking at us time to time as he focused his eyes on his phone screen, frequently going through different sorts of emotions and expressions. "Adrien...is everything alright?", I asked, causing him to flinch a bit out of the sudden voice of me. "Ah...I'm all fit and right! Enjoy your food!" He quickly changed the topic, causing me to raise a brow at him.

He was suspicious, the way he talked with that person through the phone, the way he looked at his phone while texting, all of it was just summing up to feed my suspicion towards him and Dongin.

And it's hard to admit, I felt my suspect to be Jimin too.

What was this? And how was I supposed to bring the actual secret out?

I was in deep thought, until I felt Taehyung's warm palm against my thigh, rubbing it as I smiled at him, only to see him smirk at me. Blushing, I looked away, thinking of what could make him horny this time.

"Your existence", he whispered, as if he just heard what my brain spoke to me.