Chapter 25

Olivia POV-

It's been a little over a week since Kass and I went out on our date, we've been spending every waking moment with each other, breathing in every second I have with her. From the moment we wake up to the second we slip off to sleep, we are enjoying each others company.though we knew our time together may be interrupted by a rogue attack Kass's bright idea was to try 'teach' me how to fight. Though I don't believe she knows how well I can handle myself on my own.

As of right now we are warming up, stretching, doing jumping jacks, lunges, push ups; the whole nine yards, so that when we do train, we don't pull anything we'll regret in the morning.though I am about nervous, her not knowing I could potentially kick her ass is giving me a bit of an edge, she keeps mentioning she'll go easy on me but that only makes me want to put her on her ass more. I can imagine it now, me, the skinny girl, putting the head warrior in a pretzel on the floor.

I shake the numerous thoughts out of my head when she comes up behind me and guides my stance into a position so that it would imitate an attack from someone. Her left arm came around my left shoulder and grapples my chest, while the other came under my right arm and clasped together in the front, locking me in a sort of choke hold. Without even giving it a thought though; I took my right heel and jammed it into her right foot, then coming down with my elbow to her stomach which pushed her away from me enough to swing my leg to kick her clear in the abdomen, knocking her onto her ass like I planned.

It took her a minute to catch her breath before she looked at me in surprise and awe. In a gasp of breath while clutching her stomach she breathes out, "where the fuck did you learn that from?" With a pep in my step I walked over to her so I could help her up, "well I may have forgotten to mention that my father has been training me since I can remember, to defend myself and I have been practicing for quite a while," my grin widened as the shock on her face grew.

Kass POV-

I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her from behind, one going over her shoulder and the other under her arm, I was giving her an example of a type of gold someone could have on her and how get out of it, what I didn't expect is for her to slam her foot down on mine, elbow me in the stomach and kicking me straight in the abdomen, knocking me into the floor. When I got thrown I groaned from the contact she made with my stomach and the amount of force she used to kick me. I was so surprised at what she did I stayed on the floor in shock.

Once I was able to got up I looked at her and asked, "Where the fuck did you learn that from?"

"Well I may have forgot to mention that my father has been training me since I can remember, to defend myself and I have been practicing for quite a while," She told me with a cheeky grin on her face, at first I had shocked, but eventually it turned to a smile, having even more admiration for her, I didn't think she could get better but as I learn more about her I always get proven wrong.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, I didn't mean to kick you with so much power, it was funny though," she told me, I could hear a slight bit of guilt lacing her voice, but also humour. "I'm fine, you just took me by surprise, I didn't know you were capable of doing that," I explained honestly, also laughing at how I just had my ass handed to my by my adorable small mate.

AN- sorry the updates have slowed down, I've been having a lot of assignments and exams to do for college so I haven't had much time to write.