Chapter 19

Chasity POV

I was laying down listen to music on my bed when kass barged into my room interrupting me, I was just thinking about how I need to change I can't do what I did to Olivia again, I didn't realise how much of a shitty person I actually am.

"Can you give me Olivia's address?" She asked me bluntly showing no emotion but anger and sadness towards me. "Why do you want her address?" I asked her, wondering why she needed it in the first place, I swear they're not even close to each other. "I know you may not care, but I haven't heard from here since the rejection and I want to make sure she's okay," she spat at me. "For your information I do care about her even though I messed up and if she wanted you to have it why didn't she give you it?" I questioned her. "Maybe because when we were talking I was either comforting her, or we were just talking normally, plus I'm sure she thought I'd know from you after all you were her 'mate', she told me, which sorta made sense so reluctantly I decided to give her the address, after all I also wanted to know she was okay.

Kass POV-

I haven't heard from Olivia in a while, so I decided that I should go see her, I need to know she's okay, rejections can be really hard on some people. I had to ask Chasity to give me Olivia's address, although I didn't really want to talk to her because of what she's done, she was reluctant to give me it but in the end she gave up when I mentioned I wanted to make sure she was safe and okay, I guess she actually does care for her a little, maybe the rejection gave her some common sense and it hit her what she did wrong.

I got in my car and headed towards her house, when I arrived there there was this really nice scent, sort of smells like cinnamon and... grapefruit? Huh weird combination, I'd never think to put them together. As I got out of the car Azaria started to get restless, I'm not sure why, I know shes protective of Olivia, but this is so much worse than normal, I'm not exactly sure what's going on with her.

I noticed the upstairs curtain rippling a little and before I knew it I saw Olivia, at this point Azaria was screaming in my head mate, and I'm guessing she figured it out too because she looked at me wide eyed and ran away from the window. I can't believe she's my mate, and I'm her second chance mate.

Olivia POV-

As I heard someone stop outside and get out of their car, Sky was going wild, I'm not quite sure what was happening, but there was also a slight woody and minty scent, which was weird because I've never smelt it before, and it's actually a really nice and pleasant combination. It sort of felt like when I found out Chasity was my mate, but so much... stronger? I'm not sure how to explain it.

I decided I needed to figure out who it was and why it was happening so I decided I'd look out of my curtain and take a peak to see if I recognise them, I walked over to the window quietly, so I wouldn't alert who was outside, and moved the curtain slightly so I could see outside, it was kass?

As I saw hey Sky tried to come out shouting mate and I had to push her back in, which was hard to do. No this can't be happening I already found my mate, her sister, why does it feel the same towards her, but so much stronger.

I pulled the curtains shut and jumped onto my bed, even when I heard knocking I didn't go and answer the door, I even told my mum not to open it, which confused her but she listened, what the hell am I going to do, I don't even know what's going on.