Scene 1 - CaptainThunderWho

Start from the beginning

We hear the sound of the TARDIS echoing around us. The following sequence is inspired by the Destiny Of The Doctors video game trailer.

And with that tin box of a TARDIS! Bring forth the Doctor!

We now see the screen split in half with the Captain at the left and footage of the Doctors to the right accompanied with narration by our antagonist. We begin with the 12th Doctor, showing footage from The Husbands Of River Song, The Magician's Apprentice, and Deep Breath. The Captain laughs.

Ah, the most recent. The closed-off and abrupt one. Flip-flopping from moping in the shadows to thrill-seeking adventures.

We change to the 11th Doctor, with shots from Nightmare In Silver, The Wedding Of River Song, and The Eleventh Hour.

The youngest one! The old man inside the teenage one. Far too baby-faced and jokingly for my taste!

The 10th Doctor from The Waters Of Mars, The Lazarus Experiment, and The Christmas Invasion.

Ah yes. The other energetic and friendly one. How he gloats and sulks to the woman who he lost into a parallel universe forever!

The 9th Doctor from The Parting Of The Ways, Dalek, and Rose.

The one burnt from the Last Great Time War! Believing it was he who finished off his race scaring him for good!

The War Doctor from The Day Of The Doctor and The Name Of The Doctor.

This was the one! A face the Doctor tries very hard to forget because he dares not look back in shame.

The Eighth Doctor from The Night Of The Doctor and The TV Movie.

Here is the romantic one. An enthusiastically charming figure. Passionate, but far too emotionally accessible for my liking!

The Seventh Doctor from Survival, Remembrance Of The Daleks, and Time and the Rani.

The manipulative and mischievous one. One moment he pretends to be the buffoon and the next he is out tricking his enemies.

The Sixth Doctor from The Trial Of A Time Lord, Vengeance On Varos and The Twin Dilemma.

There's the blustering one in the stupid frock coat. A far too loud and noisy clown!

The Fifth Doctor from The Caves Of Androzani, The Five Doctors, and Castrovalva.

Here's the nice one, the gentle, sweet and soft-spoken one. The one who wears that vegetable on his clothes to protect himself against my poisons.

The Fourth Doctor from Logopolis, The Talons Of Weng-Chiang, Genesis Of The Daleks, and Robot.

The bold one! The one with his multi-colored long scarf, jelly babies, and floppy hat and his robot dog!

The Third Doctor from Planet Of The Spiders, Inferno, and Spearhead From Space.

The exiled, action, suave authoritative one with his Venusian karate. The one who left me in knots for days on end. Ooh, he shall pay for that!

The Second Doctor from The War Games, The Tomb Of The Cybermen and The Power Of The Daleks.

The Cosmic Hobo! The scruffy, child-like incarnation. Yet always appears to be a few steps ahead of his enemies, the bumbling idiot!

We now see the First Doctor and the Captain's voice changes to a more happily surprised one. Clips are taken from The Tenth Planet, The War Machines, The Daleks, and An Unearthly Child.

The original! The First Doctor! The very first Doctor! Such wisdom. Such intellect.

Maxwell:

Indeed. We have met all thirteen incarnations of the Doctors, many times. So, back to my original question; how did it go this time, huh? Was it the one with the long scarf who tripped you up with it again as he made his escape, or was it the kung-fu action hero who kicked your arse up again?

CaptainThunderWho:

No Maxwell. This time it was the most recent one. And the most disappointing this was that I thought I really had him this time. I was so near to causing an interplanetary war that would have eventually wiped out all life on Earth.

Maxwell:

Hmph. I've heard that one before. You'd better fill me in with all the details so you can feel a little better when you tell me all about your troubles.

CaptainThunderWho:

Well, Maxwell, it goes like this...

(Opening titles)