Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet ass pussy

Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy

Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy

And there you were, holding your phone to the speaker, a smug grin plastered on your face as you looked satisfied at all of the beet-red faces that stared at you, even Akeno was blushing madly.

Beat it up, n****, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in yo' face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I want a ride
I do a kegel while it's inside

Spit in my mouth, look at my eyes
This pussy is wet
, come take a dive

"Y/N! WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?!" Rias shrieked, her face as red as her hair. 

"What do you mean, Rias? I'm just playing a little song to help you guys pump up." Your grin grew even wider. You knew that no one in this world has enough filter to listen to the songs you and your fellow Gen-Zers listen to daily. (I know it's not just Gen-Z, there other generations too, but I just didn't know how to properly word it, so yeah...)

"THEN PLAY A NORMAL SONG!" This time everyone yelled. 

Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you, I got this ring (ayy, ayy)

"Nah. Remember, you guys were the ones who made me the referee, so I make the rules." YOu placed your phone on the table and clapped your hands, "My way, bitch. MY👏 WAY👏. ✨My way✨"

Then obviously, you started to sing along, 

"Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me (yeah)
Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me (yeah)
I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be
I run down on him 'fore I have a n*** runnin' me"

The others felt torn as they watched you sing along perfectly, 'She even knows the words...' they didn't know if they should be amazed at your singing ability or be disappointed at you for knowing such a song. they were amapointed.  

Let's just say, everyone, had a hard time concentrating on the game because of your choice of songs, especially when you played the all-mighty, all-knowing, and most of all, iconic song -in you old world-  Yariching Bitch Club opening, "Touch you"

They now know the lesson of never making you do stuff that you don't want to do, no matter how important or life-changing an event it may be, never separate you from your anime time ever again. 

A/N: 

Soo, my teachers dropped a tsunami of assignments so updates will be slower, I might not even post for a week, so sorry about that. 

Butt here's the degenerate songs I listen to. Enjoy!😘👌 By the way, please use headphones for these, cuz I don't want you guys to get in trouble. 

Okay, if any of you guys know at least 4, we're siblings from another coochie. I wanna say twins but I have no idea how many of you there, so yeah.