𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙿𝚞𝚕𝚜𝚎(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

Start from the beginning

"Ahahah, King blushing because of Y/N!! Guess he is a little softy after all!" Ban laughs, obviously drunk.

"N-No I'm not! You be quiet Ban or I will petrify you again!"

"Come on, would you two just take it easy," Meliodas asks. King floats his way over to Meliodas and Elizabeth, gesturing to the two.

"Speaking of which, I haven't asked yet. So you and this girl, just what is your relationship?" King asks.

"The lover's kind~," Meliodas says, smirking while he gropes her boob.

"N-No it's not!" Elizabeth says.

"The grope and get groped kind." Meliodas continues, pulling Elizabeth's arm to push onto his chest.

"Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth says. "Oh please, don't!"

"Or the grope and get kicked in the head by Y/N kind!" Y/N says, drinking a mug of ale from beside King.

"What she is, is the princess of the realm." Meliodas says, smiling. "Your the third one right?"

"Yes." She replies. King recoils in surprise, eyes widened.

"What! You're a princess!" He says, now on his feet. "You should have told me! If I had known I  would have made myself more presentable." King begins gritting his teeth and tensing up. Elizabeth smiles, holding out her hand.

"You don't have to" She is cut off by King suddenly poofing into his fatter version, wearing expensive-looking clothing with a ruffle around his neck and a very expensive looking jewel necklace. Ban spits out his ale, eye widened.

"Wow, you've changed your clothes," Meliodas says.

"Look closer!" Ban shouts.

"You know, it takes a great deal of mental effort to change into this form." He says, his voice deeper."

"What a pig," Hawk says, chewing on some food.

"Huh?" Ban and Y/N say at the ironic statement. King walks closer to Elizabeth and bows.

"Hello! I am King the Grizzly Sin of the Eight Deadly Sins. Glad to make your e-quaintance." He says, respectively.

"The pleasure is mine I'm sure," Elizabeth says. King then brings his head closer, making Elizabeth put her head back.

"I didn't know that you were a royal, please forgive my poor manners in here and the necropolis!" King says.

"Think nothing of it." She says, smiling at him. "Also, please don't let yourself become stressed out. Feel free to relax and just be comfortable."

"If you insist, your majesty," King says before he poofs back into his small form. He falls back exhausted onto his pillow, which floated under him before he could hit the floor. "That took a lot out of me."

"Woah, his clothes changed back," Meliodas says.

"Look closer dammit!" Ban shouts.

"I really must say, your one powerful individual truly," Elizabeth says, looking at King who is curled up in a ball with his billow and is floating back and forth. "On your own, you took down an opponent that Sir Meliodas and the others has trouble with together."

"Yeah, I guess I'm pretty powerful," King says. "But any of you could have taken down that holy knight if you just unleashed your true strength," King says. The other Sins are all sitting staring at him. "Now fess up, where are your sacred treasures."

"I lost mine," Diane says, sticking her tongue out while holding her pigtails together.

"Sold mine," Meliodas says with a cheeky smile and an OK sigh.