|| OS - Happy Birthday! ||

Start from the beginning

You walked up the stairs and found Whitty's room. Whitty's door had a couple of graffiti doodles on the door, the colors consisting of glowing purples, yellows, blues and reds. His door in general had a old type of yellow color of it, kind of like a gray scaled yellow alleyway. You knocked a few times, before hearing the bomb from beyond the door say a faint 'come in'.

You opened the door, only for your face to flush once again. Whitty wore some black baggy jeans, his shirt next to his bed which left his entire upper body literally naked. In the middle of his chest was a white X mark. 

"Y'know, staring is rude." Whitty said, smirking. Your already reddened face became more red, "Hehe, sorry! I just wanted to see you." You said, closing his door and sitting next to him. Whitty looked at you, "So, what's up?"

"..Do you know what day it is?" You hoped that at least he remembered. You remembered mentioning your birthday to the bomb, like a ton when your birth month came. His fingers stroked his 'chin', "Is today [d/o/y/b/]? I might head to the gym today, haha. Wanna come?"

You felt like you were literally betrayed. Even though birthdays were only just for a day, you liked them. Whenever it was their birthday, you always reminded them of it and tried making it a special day for them. You felt like your world slightly went upside down.

Your sad demeanor was covered up by a smile. You you lightly laugh, "No thanks, I'm good." You got up, starting to leave the room, "I'll be heading out now, see you later!" You closed his door, and rushed to your room, which was basically a few steps away from his. You closed your door, pouncing onto your bed and straight on hugged your pillow.

"They didn't remember.." You sadly said. This reminded you of back then when you hadn't met your friends yet. You were just a little kid that had their birthday party and had invited their classmates to come and celebrate it with you!

You waited, and waited, and waited.

And nobody even came.

I guess that's why you kind of felt sad when your friends didn't remember your birthday.

After a few hours of just crying onto your pillow, and finally going to sleep, you got awoken from Cherry. You looked at her and said, "Oh, hey Cherry."

Her face looked sad, "What's wrong, sugar? Why do you look like you were crying?" "It's nothing." You smile, getting up from your pillow.

Cherry sighed, hugging you and you hugged back hesitantly. Cherry then let go, and smiled, "Hey, I gotta surprise for you downstairs. Get ready and I'll see you downstairs!"

You nodded and cherry left your room, closing the door. You decided to get up and get ready, you guessed. You put on some nice clothes and a f/c jacket, and then decided to head outside.

You left your room, the apartment now dark. The only thing you could really see was the glowing graffiti on Whitty's door and the singular light source at the end of the hall way.

You were starting to think this was some sort of nightmare, but still continued. You tried turning on the light in the hall way, but it seemed jammed.. literally and figuratively. Cherry must've put some of her strawberry jam on there because after you touched the light switch, you could smell some strawberry scent in the hall way with you.

You wipe your hand clean from a nearby towel that was convinently on the floor and continued walking. How long did you sleep, because it was literally now nighttime from what you were guessing.

You walked down the last step and looking around. The place was dimly lit, and you could've sworn you could see Cherry in the distance.

"Cherry..? Why is it so dark? Where is everyone?" You said, trying to get her attention. She turned around and giggled.

"Happy birthday, Y/N." She said, before Pico jumped out and tried to scare you. He laughed, "Would you really think we'd forget about your birthday."

The lights were back up again, and it wasn't actually night time. Whitty and Keith rolled up two of the very long curtains and chuckled, giving each kther a fist bump.

You blinked, "But, I thought you forgot?" "We'd never, hon. You always make our days special and especially in our birthdays, so we decided to do a surprise birthday!"

You blinked some more and smiled, before Keith came over and gave your head a noogie. (Is that what they're called? Is this slang that you cool kids use- Am i cool now-)

You laughed, tryna get him off. You then see Whitty approach you, holding a f/c box with a s/f/c bow to match it. He chuckled, his face slightly red, "Happy birthday, Y/N."

He gave you the box and you looked at it. You carefully unwrap it, wanting to save the ribbon. You take the top of the box off and a huge smile came to your face.

In the box there was a necklace that had your name on it. You take the necklace out of the box and tried putting it on. Whitty smiled, "Here," he then hooked the necklace together and you thanked him.

You turned to him, smiling. He looked away, "Sorry if it's not much, I didn't know what to get you so I just thought of this, haha." "No, I love it, thank you."

You gave Whitty a peck on his cheek and smiled. His face flushed and hid it in his shirt. You laughed, before Cherry intervened and said, "Haha, alright you two love doves, come here and eat your cake/cupcakes!"

You were glad they didn't forget.