"Yacchan!"  "What're you doin' to my little brother?!" "Dear. He's dead! Yacchan's not breathing!"

"You son of a--" the other man exclaimed as he went to punch Muzan but got kicked and flew up in the air instead. The man landed on the ground dead, blood pouring out of him.

"Is my face pale? Do I look sickly to you? Does it seem like I don't have long to live? Do I look like I'm dying? Oh, no,no,no,no.

I'm a living being who's infinitely close to perfection." Muzan said as the nail on his index finger sharpened. He then plunged it onto the woman's forehead.

"What do you think will happen if I keep flooding you with my blood? The human body cannot withstand the speed of transformation. Your cells will rupture" Muzan explained as the woman deformed and died.

Muzan stood up and snapped his fingers, two of his followers crouched down behind him.

"Bring me the head of the demon hunter with the hanafuda earrings. He is accompanied by a girl with a snowflake designed haori, bring me her head as well. Understood?" Muzan ordered. "As you wish." "Your wish is our command."  The demons replied as they quickly vanished.

"Those earrings...... along with her." Muzan muttered as he recalled a scene of a swordsman with hanafuda earrings and a red blade. Beside him was a girl with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes, she held a sword with a unique color: white.

--------------------

"All right, listen up here! I'm saying it's not about the money! What I can't forgive is you not eating my udon, all right!" The udon man exclaimed as he scolded Tanjiro. You and Douma watched from the side as you continued to eat your udon, which was now cold but you didn't mind, food is food after all.

"Sorry, please serve me another bowl!" Tanjiro said. "You're gonna eat it?" "Yes!" "Every last drop?" "All of it!" "Good!"

The udon man then turned towards Nezuko. "You, too! If you're gonna have udon, take off that bamboo thingy first! What is that thing anyway? Take these chopsticks! Chopsticks!" He exclaimed. "I'll take her bowl! I'll have two please!" Tanjiro yelled. The udon man then turned towards you. "Hey! Since you're also eating, make your friend eat some udons as--" he started but he immediately cut himself off. Douma narrowed his eyes at the man. Indicating that he doesn't want to and since he is taller than him, the udon man got intimidated and just muttered out a "never mind" as he served Tanjiro's food.

You finished your udon as you placed it on the counter. "It was delicious! Thank you very much!" You exclaimed. "No problem." The udon man said as you went back to where Douma is. "Ne, Douma-kun. I just noticed this but where is your hat?" you asked. Douma just blinked and crouched down as he pointed at the box you carry, telling you that it's in there. "Is that so? You still look good with or without the hat. I really like the design you have on top of your head." you exclaimed as you patted the red circular spot on top of his head.

Douma nuzzled into your touch as he leaned closer towards you. He placed his forehead on yours as he looked into your eyes. You can see the 'Upper Moon 2' written in his rainbow colored eyes as your gaze softened. 'Was Douma-kun always like this? I guess he must have changed a lot since then. I wonder what he's thinking about.' you thought.

'Urokodaki and Tanjiro kept telling me to confess to you already.  But you looked so stressed out so now might not be a good time to confess. Soon, maybe soon.' Douma thought.

"Here you go!" the udon man yelled out as you and Douma let go and went towards where the others are. 'Ah, I've been staring at him for too long! He must have thought I'm being weird!' you thought as your focused went towards Tanjiro. You sweat dropped as you watch him slurp the udons without wasting a breath. "Thank you very much for the meal! That was delicious!" Tanjiro said as he picked up his box, you picked up yours as well as you prepared to leave. "As long as you get it! It's all good! Thanks for your business!" The udon man exclaimed.

"Let's go." you said as you and your companions began on your path. Douma has his hand intertwined with yours as you walked. "I'm sorry, Douma-kun. Suddenly leaving you behind like that." you said as Douma stopped in his steps. Nezuko did as well making you and Tanjiro worried. "What's wrong, Douma-kun?" you asked as you followed his gaze to see a figure behind the lamppost. "Hey, it's fine. Come on." you whispered as you went towards the figure. Douma reluctantly followed but kept his guard up.

"So, you've been waiting for us?" Tanjiro asked. 'Wait. So he's been waiting for us. Did he watched us while we were eating?' you thought as you looked at the boy with pale green hair and purple eyes. "Because I was told to bring you to see her." the boy said. "I could've tracked you by scent." Tanjiro replied. "She's in a place that's under a cloaking spell. No way could you find it." The boy informed. "Cloaking?" you asked unsurely.

"Anyway..... aren't those two behind you demons? The slayer and her are an eyesore to boot." the boy said as he pointed at you and Nezuko. 'Eyesore? Does he mean "ugly"? Who?' Douma thought as he looked at the boy who was pointing at you. Realization struck him as an irk mark appeared on his head. You were confused at what the boy was saying when you notice in the corner of your eye Douma was taking his muzzle off.

"Who in their right mind would call them an eyesore? Just take a good look at their features! She was the beauty of our hometown! Our Nezuko! And (Y/N)-san has her own beauty as well! She is the most kindhearted and gentle person I have ever met!" Tanjiro yelled as he pointed at you and Nezuko who looked at them with dotted eyes. "Ara ara~ I think you have some problems with your eyes. Clearly you're not looking at (Y/N)-chan correctly. She is a goddess! I bet the girl you have in mind can't match up her beauty!" Douma said with a smile as he draped his arm around your shoulders and his other hand was showing your face.

The boy was annoyed by this but quickly turned around. "Let's go." he said as the four of you started to follow him. "Sure, we'll go, but still...no way are they an eyesore! Not on your life!" Tanjiro exclaimed as he dragged Nezuko. "Douma-kun, calm down. It's fine." you reassured but Douma wasn't letting it go. You saw his fans were out, about to swipe it at the boy but you quickly stopped him before he does anything else. "Perhaps you need to fix your eyes~ (Y/N)-chan is beautiful that even a blind person can even see her beauty." Douma exclaimed as the five of you stopped at a dead end. "Oh, I know what it is! It's this muzzle, right? It might be because of this muzzle! I'd like you to behold Nezuko without the muzzle!" Tanjiro said. The boy phased through the wall, making your eyes widened in shock.

"Eh?" you exclaimed. The boy's head passed through the wall as he looked at the four of you. "Hurry it up. While no one's around." he said and disappeared. You and Douma looked at each other then back to the wall. You reached your hand out to the wall and was shocked when your hand passed through it. You and your companions passed through the wall and saw a giant house in front.

"There's a house behind the dead end!" you exclaimed in shock. "Get over here! Listen. Make sure you don't offend that person in any way. Personally, I couldn't care less what happens to you two. But I brought you here because she insisted!" The boy said as he glared at you and Tanjiro. "R-right." "Alright." were yours and Tanjiro's response.

The boy went to the front door and knocked. "Come in." you all heard a voice from the inside. "I have returned." the boy said as you all entered a room to see the wounded woman from earlier laying on the bed and the kind demon lady. "Welcome back." she said. "I'm sorry that we left you to take care of things just now. How is the lady?" you asked. "She'll be just fine. Unfortunately, I have to keep her husband restrained in the basement." she answered as she looked at the unconscious lady with a sad gaze.

"Isn't treating human wounds unbearable for you?" Tanjiro asked but got punched in the chest by the light blue haired boy. "You think demons treat humans while choking back their own drool at the smell of blood?" the boy exclaimed. "Sorry..." Tanjiro muttered as he held his chest in pain. "Stop it. Why would you resort to violence?" the woman said making the boy lower his head.

"I never introduced myself, did I? My name is Tamayo. That boy is Yushiro. I hope that you'll be his friend." The woman now known as Tamayo exclaimed. You saw Tanjiro look at Yushiro who was gritting his teeth, making Tanjiro sweat drop. 'I don't think that's gonna happen by the looks of it.' you thought as you felt Douma's hand slightly tightened around yours

"It's not unbearable, you know. I believe it's much easier for me than for normal demons. Because I've tweaked my body considerably. I've also removed Kibutsuji's curse." Tamayo informed. "Curse? Tweaked your body?" you asked. Tamayo removed the white apron she was wearing and headed towards another room. "Come this way." She exclaimed.