More Drug Dealers

Start from the beginning

Tom gasped. "I knew you were going to throw that in my face."

"You know what, every possible time you can do something dumb and irresponsible, you do the dumbest possible thing. Remember Sheila the bear?" I snapped at him, and I could sense that the group was invested in our fight.

"Do not bring Sheila into this!"

"It was the dumbest thing anyone has ever done!"

"No, the dumbest thing is letting two cops blah-blah-blah while other cops are getting in position to bust their shit in," Tom said.

"Oh, so you mean I brought the tracking device," I said, taking it out of my pocket and brandished it to the drug dealers. Their faces dropped and snapped their heads toward the sound of footsteps approaching.

"Yeah. What's up now, huh?" Ioki said as he came into the room with his gun drawn.

"That seemed like such a real argument," a student said with despair in his tone. Tom and I posing as ex-boyfriend and girlfriend gave us a lot of experience of fake-fighting, especially in front of them.

Tom nodded to him and smirked. "That's improv, bitch."

I said, "we don't mess around in Jump Street," as the rest of our team came out of hiding, holding their guns up to the group of drug dealers

"We're Jump Street, and we're about to jump in yo' ass," Doug said and cocked his gun. The group of criminals were now outnumbered, everyone had a gun pointed at someone. I could see that the group were getting antsy.

"Right in the crack," Tom added.

"Don't do it, Leatherface," Doug said to them.

"He's got the drugs!" Booker shouted and pointed to a bright pink bag that had a mix of the drugs, and lots of money.

"This is so boring," one of the drug dealers said, "no one's getting shot." Right then, shots started firing. Then I heard her laugh, "oh, my God. Did you just get shot, like, right after I fucking said that? Can I have your gun? It's bigger."

"Stop, or I'll shoot you in the ass!" I said, pointing my gun at her.

Initially, Fuller didn't think that me being involved in this bust was a very good idea. He was probably right. I still wasn't all the way mentally healthy after the last time shots fired. Of course, I was still scared but I felt a lot stronger about it now. And being with my teammates helped tremendously. But as the shots started firing, I felt calm and collected. It didn't trigger any fear, and I was steady as a rock. I'm feeling like my old self again.

She fumbled with her gun and she pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. I said sardonically, "looks like you're out of ammo, asshole."

She dropped the gun to the ground, and she groaned but put her hands in the air. I put my gun away and traded it for handcuffs. The other officers followed suit, and we were able to clean up the situation fairly quickly.