I already want to join you.

His fingers traced cooling, cooling, cold skin.

Can I? Will you be mad at me?

There's nothing here for me, so can I go with you?

I don't like these scheming people. They killed you...

His hold tightened.

I know you would be disappointed if I went to you. So for now, I think I'm going to kill someone.

They can keep you company.

He shifted Yuuji to his bosom, clutching his head to his neck. He stroked his hair and closed his eyes.

Wait a bit, okay? I'll be there soon.

In unnerving silence he smiled.

Fushiguro frowned.

Gojou scowled, his fists supported his chin as he sat on the cold metal bench. He should have seen the set up coming. The old bastards were disagreeable to having a vessel, too scared and busy shiting their pants to see any logic.

He knew that.

And he was underprepared.

He's pissed, to say the least.

"Shall I go ahead and kill all those guys at the top?"

"I'll help you," a frigid voice made Ijichi shiver, a shrill 'eek' sound escaping him.

Gojou glances up and this time Hanzō is in no mood to wonder how he saw through his blindfold. Gojou didn't frown or smirk. His eyebrows curved gently and worry was visible.

Included with trepidation.

He would rather not deal with grief and sorrow and rage. He would rather not deal with family of the deceased. He would rather not deal with that hurricane of hurt. But he is a teacher and Hanzō is his student. And he'd be a pillar for him, but boy, he wasn't sure how he should handle this.

"It's rare to see you so emotional. You were really fond of him, huh?" Someone new brakes the tense atmosphere. This making Hanzō on edge. He never looked away from him, but Gojou could clearly see how he looked like murder was an option.

Gojou, for one, was relieved with the interruption.

"Well, I am a nice guy who's always fond of his students."

"Don't pick on Ijichi too much, it's hard having to stand between us and the higher ups." The supposed doctor twirled a strand of her hair between her glove fingers.

"I don't give a damn about this guy's hardships." Gojou scoffed and Hanzō felt like joining, being ignored was really setting his nerves aflame.

"And this is Sukuna's vessel, right?" She pulled the white sheet off the occupied table with no regard for the other, living, teen in the room. With the sheet now gone Hanzō could plainly see the state of Yuuji... his corpse.