Track 18

I spent the rest of the week hanging with my friends and spending the night with my boyfriend. The week was now over and my grandparents are finally coming back home. "Baby you hungry?" I yelled to Rodney in the living room from the kitchen. "Yeah what you wanna eat?" "I don't knowwwwww." I said as I walked in the living room and plopped down next to him.

"You a big ass baby." He wrapped his arm around my waist. "I don't care, you love it though." I smirked and kissed his nose. I pulled out my phone and seen my friends asking if I was on my way. "Shit, I have to go." I said while trying to get up. "Go where?" He slightly tightened his grip. "I'm going to hang with my friends, we have plans today." "Just chill with me instead." "Not happening. My plans for spring break was to go stupid with the gang but instead I've been boo'd up so I'm chilling with them for the rest of the day."

"Tuh that's crazy." He let go and shook his head. "When you be with your friends I don't say nothing." I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my purse. Rod got up and put his shoes on then grabbed his keys, wallet and phones. "Let's go." He opened the door and we both walked out. After he locked the door we went to the elevator and headed to the parking garage. Once we made it to the parking garage Rod walked me to my car and basically barracked my door.

"You not gone move?" I crossed my arms. "Come get something to eat with me and afterwards we could take a nap." "Baeee you know I have plans with my friends." I whined and looked at my Apple Watch. "And I'm running late! You lucky you live close to my house." I huffed. "Ight let me let you go so I can go." He moved from in front of the door.

"Unh unh where you going?" "I'm going to get something to eat then imma see what my niggas doing." "Mhm hmm have fun big baby." I hugged him and pulled his face down to me and kissed him. I got in the car and left the parking garage. As I stopped at a red light I picked up my phone and called King on FaceTime. "Wassup big stanky?" He answered. "Don't be rude and may you please ask the girls if they can pick me out a bathing suit and outfit please?" I batted my eyes.

"Trinityyyyyyyy!" King screamed obnoxiously. "Boy don't be screaming my name like that, what's wrong with you!? What you want?" I heard Trin say in the background. "Indi wanna talk to you." He handed her the phone, a few seconds later her face popped in the camera. "Wassup boobie?" "Hey baby may you please pick me out an outfit? Something really simple we're just going to the beach right?" "The beach and something to eat and of course my love! Are you close?" "Yeah I'm on the street right now I'll see you in a little bit, I love you." "I love you more." She blew me a kiss and hung up.

***************************************

"Damn you look sexy." Bri complemented me as I slipped off my white romper and revealed my red two piece. "Thank you boo." I smiled and started jiggling my ass. "Keep doing that you gone end up with a baby." Jojo said. "That's the plan." I joked and sat on my beach chair. "Oouu so you ready to give Rodney some kids?" King asked. "I mean no time soon but it wouldn't be the worse thing." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Aww you actually like him boobie?" Trin chooed. "Yesss y'all been knew that. I just hope this time it works out." I confessed. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about this relationship. I had tried with Rodney before and it didn't go how I thought it would. "Why wouldn't it?" Rah asked while drinking a wine cooler. "Well y'all remember when we first tried to date? He was running around with other girls, putting me in unnecessary ass drama! I was beefing with bitches I didn't even know!" I rolled my eyes disgustingly.

"Girllllllllll I remember when we was about to fight them hoes at the club." Bri said referring to the boys & girls club everybody meets up at to fight or hang out. "Chile that shit was soooo ghettooo!" Trin rolled her eyes. "Exactly! I don't wanna go through that again. I let Kam get me out my element and I refuse to let that happen again." "See boys don't go through all that, if we getting cheated on we don't fight, we leave that shit alone. You'll never catch a dude fighting over a female." King said stupidly.