Intention

I didn't see Tobias for many nights. It was like he was avoiding me, but he had no reason to.

So today after many weeks away I decided to head to my company. I was dressed in all black, from the tight latex pants to the black blouse. The employees gave me odd looks when I stepped into the building, some curious others confused. I texted Eve asking if she was in today. She replied moments later with a wink face. I smiled pocketing my phone. I step out of the elevator greeting a few people. "Hello Ms. Atwood nice to see you up and about." one of the secretaries said. I gave her a small smile.

I spotted light brown curls shifting around a corner. Eve was dressed in cute plum dress that hugged her curves. She seen me and let out a girlish squeal. "I'm so happy to see you! It's been weeks!" she said hugging me. She smelt like spring time pollen. She let go of me taking in my appearance. "you look hot." her face lit up with a smile. "Well, it is my first day back." I shrug. She grins looking down at her buzzing cell. She looks at me, "We can catch up tonight if you'll let me cash in that raincheck?" I wink at her. She nods vigorously. "see you tonight." I kiss her cheek.

I check in on the meetings I had set up with the galleries, to my surprise they had already happened and were approved. Looking at one of the papers I noticed a signature that wasn't mine on the bottom. Tobias's signature was delicately written in pen. And all the rest of them had the same signature at the bottom. It would be wrong of me to get angry since I did take his offer but those where my deals. And I was the one who was supposed to take charge.

I quickly gathered the forms before heading to my father's office. Opening the doors Tobias was sitting behind dads' desk. His sleeves were rolled up and the buttons on his shirt were unbuttoned at the neck revealing his chest. His hair was unruly as if he just got done running his fingers through it. He looks up from the papers on the desk his blue orbs darkening, "Hello Ivy." his voice was rich. It took a moment for me to gather my wits, I came here on a mission.

"What is this?" I say laying the papers Infront of him. He looked down at them a smirk forming on his lips. "It looks like papers that I signed. And what about them?" he leans back crossing his arms over his chest, the veins under his warm skin winking at me. I breathed in deeply, "These were my deals Tobias." a hint of irritation filtered through my words. He gave me a look full of boredom. I clenched my jaw gathering the papers, "You know what? Fuck you." I tune to leave.

Warmth circled my wrist pulling me back. I'm pressed into his chest with his hands on my waist and his lips at my ear. "Where do you think you're going Sweetheart?" he whispers. I clench my thighs as heat floods through my belly. "I have places to be, and you clearly didn't give a single fuck as to what I was saying Winters." his grip on me became tight as I tried wiggling free. "My apologies Ivy, but how do you expect me to pay attention to the words coming out of your mouth when all I can think about is ripping off these clothes and fucking you on top of this desk.?" my skin burned now.

All the thoughts off work vanished as the feel of his skin was all I could think about. A knock on the door broke the silk around us. The tension buried its self into our skin laying dormant until we came into contact again.

A tall man with dark blue eyes and black hair comes through the door. His left arm is covered in floral tattoos his right one has on single moth on it. Hes dressed in a black sweatshirt with blue jeans that hug his thighs. Hes hot. "Am I interrupting something?" his voice was heavenly. Tobias backed away from me running his fingers through his hair, "Not at all Ms. Atwood was just leaving." he looks down at me his eyes holding a promise.

The male holds the door open for me flashing his white teeth at me. "Ivy?"  I turn to look at Tobias. "Ive had something delivered to your residents please open it as soon as possible." I nod heading for the nearest way out of there.

That night I was getting ready. I had taken a shower, fixed my hair. And put on mascara and a tinted chap sick. I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress I was wearing was a black slinky cami wrap around dress. It gave my figure a comfortable hug. I wore a pare of 3-inch heels that gave me a little extra height. Grabbing my clutch, I head for the front door ready to leave. Just as I'm walking past the island a small red velvet box winks at me. I hadn't noticed it before.

A note lays under it, "This is your wedding ring. We already have our wedding certificate. We are now legally married. Wear this at all times. - TW" I open the box and both the engagement ring was there and the wedding ring. The engagement ring was pure silver and shaped like a twisted vine. The wedding ring was the same but with a pretty diamond. It was the prettiest ring I had ever seen. I put them on the cold silver biting into my skin. With that I left only to come back hours later with company.