Tensions

The drive to his house was tension filled to say the least. In the back of my mind, I knew he was right. I knew I needed protection. And he was the only one to give me it.

I looked over at him. His jaw was ticking and the hand that was on the wheel was white. "Tobias-" "I don't want to hear it." he spoke low. I scrunched my brows, "I'm trying to have a civilized conversation with you," it takes me a moment to realize that he has pulled over the car.

He unbuckles his seat belt leaning over into my side of the car. He grabs my face, not hard but not to soft before leaning into my ear. "listen to me Ms. Atwood. I don't want to have a civilized conversation. The only thing I want is to shove my cock into your mouth. So please shut up and sit silently." he let go of me. I lean back into my seat, eyes wide. I listen to his seatbelt click and then we are off once again.

We pulled up to his building and I get out as the car rolled to a stop. I walked through the glass doors not waiting for him. I hear him cuss under his breath as he grabbed my suitcase. I wait for him at the elevator. I could feel his eyes on me as I looked ahead. The ride up felt like forever. I was out of the elevator as soon as my body could slide though the doors.

His home was at the very end being the presidential suite. He owned the building so it made since. He slid the key card and the doors unlocked with an audible click. I shove through the doors heading for the room I slept in a week ago. The room was clean and smelt like him. I hear the squeak of his polished shoes approaching. I turn to look at him. He parks my luggage beside the door. "ill order dinner." I notice the fire in his eyes before he closes the door.

I make my way to the kitchen, the smell of food the only thing on my mind, or so I thought. A photo of a woman catches my attention. The portrait is black and white. The woman's head is thrown back, her heads against a few pillows. Theres a man in between her thighs his arms hooked around them. Her fingers are latched in his hair pulling. I notice the small birthmark behind the jaw. It was Tobias. Tobias had a picture of him eating out a woman in his house, for anyone to see. My ears began to burn. I need to get out of this hall.

Tobias stood behind the island setting out takeout boxes. His sleeves are rolled up allowing my eyes to roam across his tan forearms. I catch his eyes, oh hell. A small grin appears on his face as I sit. I break apart chopstick ready to dig in. He hands me one of the boxes filled with low main. After everything is laid out, he finally eats. The sound of silver wear is the only indication that anyone is even in the room. Ive tried to speak a few times, I just cant seem to open my mouth. I'm not even sure how to ask him to let me take his proposal.

I need the help.

"Tobias?" he's chewing when he looks at me. My eyes are glued to his jaw. He clears his throat. I meet his eyes a warmth spreading in my belly. "I've come to terms with what I need to do." he continues to eat, "And what is that exactly Ms. Atwood?" he asks after swallowing. I fiddle with my thumbs below the counter. Bitting my lip, I speak, "I accept your proposal. I need your help. If you're still willing to give me the chance?" he looks at me his eyes clouding. He wipes his face and his hands before leaning into the space between us. "I knew you'd come around sweetheart." He smirks at me.

His cologne clouds my brain joining the portrait that's burned into my thoughts. My skins buzzing with warmth, I lock eyes with Tobias. His pupils have become small and his eyes dark. The tension from earlier fills the small space between us with blossoming heat. His tongue swipes his lower lip causing my thighs to clench. I dig my nails into my palms keeping them from reaching out. He shifts and that's when my body realizes that Hes coming closer. I get up forcing my legs to move. "Ill see you in the morning Mr. Winters." my voice comes out husky his last name coming out in a purr. I turn the corner of the hall a curse falling from his lips. The picture in the hall is staring at me as I close the door to my room. I'm screwed.