#11

*****

It was around 1:21 when the pack and I were having a meeting in Lydia's kitchen. Scott was showing us a sheet with a list of names with a number afterwards, Lydia had claimed it was a supernatural hit list, a Deadpool. One person had already been killed and it happened last night during the party. We were all worried considering most of our names had been put onto the list, mine and Scotts being the highest.

I couldn't help but notice Stiles staring at me now and then and when I caught him, his face turned bright red looking to the front as quick as possible.

----------

"Who found this list?" Sheriff Stilinski questioned looking up from the name of people.

"Lydia." The simple answer coming from Stiles' mouth.

"How?"

"She wrote it, actually she transcribed it without realising." He answered doing some ridiculous hand movements.

"Banshee?"

"Banshee."

"Okay, what are these numbers next to the names?" The sheriff pointed towards the numbers going from 6 to 500.

"We're getting to that, first you need to know that the code was broken by a cypher key."

"What like a word?" I said as I stood from my current position- leaning against the door.

"It was actually a name." Silence filled the room for a few moments until Scott spoke up.

"Allison..." He then stared off into the distance. I had never actually met Allison but I was told she was a great friend who had died from saving her friends. Scott's first love.

"Her name broke a third of the list. " Stiles admitted.

"We think there are two other cypher keys. " Scott said after Stiles.

"Which will give us the rest of the names, okay how do we get the other cypher keys."

"The same way we got the code." I walked over to the two boys, standing by their sides and finally joining them.

"Lydia has been at the lake house all weekend trying to find out the other two keywords."

-------

We were now looking at images of dead people, most had been decapitated.

"You didn't know about Demarco and Carrie hm? What about the other two names on the list, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town. They were wolfs too?" Sheriff Stilinski said.

" I don't know but Deaton said the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here. " Scott answered.

"W-what happens if the next cypher key unlocks n-not twelve names but a hundred. " He stuttered.

"We don't think they'll be that many, because of the numbers" I added poking the numbers, all three of them looking up at me only just realising I was still here.

"We think that when we decode the names, the numbers will add up to one hundred and seventeen. " Scott explained to us.

"Hundred and seventeen what?"

"Million"

Stiles then grabs a pen from the desk and starts to write the k or m after each number.

"A hundred and seventeen million dollars dad, stolen from the Hale vault and is being use by someone to finance all these murders, someone who wants every supernatural in Beacon Hills dead."

I had then noticed that one of the images of a dead body who had been stabbed also had a  hexagon mark around the stab mark.

"What's this mark?" I asked eyeing the image.

"We're not sure yet, we're still waiting on the MES report. There's one other thing I don't get, how did the new assassin know that Demarco going to be at the Lakehouse?"

"Everyone knows he delivers keg to teenagers for a little extra cash. " I admitted.

"So whoever ordered that keg, killed Demarco." A sigh escaped his lips.

"It was someone at the party."

"A student."

-------

We were in coaches class, I was sat at the back corner minding my own business staring away out of the window. Coach then saying quite firmly "What the hell is wrong with you?" grabbed my attention. My eyes went straight over to the scene at the front of the classroom, Stiles had ahold of Coaches lacrosse stick holding onto it with a tight grip inspecting it. The last thing I heard before the bell rang was "It's a lacrosse player."

Stiles, Scott and Kira went to check the room where all the spare equipment was to check every lacrosse stick in there, obviously I didn't join because I couldn't be bothered to. Instead, I sat on a bench outside reading my book waiting for the Devenford prep bus to show up.