#10

Stiles looked at me worried he did the wrong thing. I was sat there suprised and didn't know what to do next.

"I-i'm sorry I didn't mean to-" Stiles began.

I place my hands on each side of his face and kissed him again this time, more passionate. He pulled away first me doing the same after.

"Don't apologize." I added and got up off of the cold floor. "You going to sit there all day or?-" with that he got up and followed me back into the lake house.

We walked up the stairs and out of the basement to see everyone stood looking at us.

"What?" I snapped.

"Oh nothing." Scott said quickly.

"Um I'll go get the blankets." Lydia said as she ran upstairs grabbing a bunch of blankets and tossing them down the stairs.

"So how did it go?" Scott questioned eyeing us both.

"It went quite well actually" I replied smiling to myself.

I went and grabbed a blanket then going over to the sofa and sitting down. I pulled it over myself and snugged into the arm of the sofa.

"Mhm, I'm just going to rest my eyes for a bit." As I said that I felt the space next to me dip, so taking my chance without caring who it was I used them as a pillow. "Thanks" I muttered loud enough for them to hear.

"No problem" Stiles said chuckling whilst stroking my head like a pet.

-2.37am-

I woke up to see everyone already asleep, Kira and Scott on one cuddling together, Lydia on her own, Liam next to me and... I was cuddling with stiles? My head was buried in his chest and his arms were wrapped around my waste. Sat up quickly but carefully so now one would wake up and walked over to the kitchen.

I grabbed a glass out of the cupboard strolling over to the sink filling my glass with water. I felt the presence of someone behind me and as soon as I turned around there was stiles.

"God stiles you scared me." I said sighing.

"I'm sorry I was just wondering maybe we could talk?"

I jump up onto the kitchen counter taking a sip out of my drink, "Yeah sure watsupp?"

"It's about um what happened during the full moon"

I gave him a look telling him to continue.

"Well, what did that mean to you? I don't want to rush into anything too soon knowing as we have just met again after years and I literally just kissed you whilst you were a werewolf and which you probably hate me for but I'm not too sure and I have no idea how to say any of this and I have no idea what I'm saying." He said fidgiting with his hands clearly nervous.

"Hey hey" I grab his hands gently placing them in mine, "You know you don't have to be nervous around me okay? You don't have to worry about any of this, I definitely don't hate you for what you did and I understand. So lets just go back to sleep and we'll talk about this tommorow?" I replied.

"Yeah okay." he said relieved with a smile on his face.

Both of us head back onto the sofa, I pull the blank over myself and try to sleep but I just couldn't, neither could Stiles.

"I can't sleep for fuck sake" and as you said that stiles pulls you closer to him. He wraps his arms back around your waste. You got comfortable snuggling with him and fell asleep.

Okay this one is really really short so I am sorry for that I just wanted to post an update because I haven't published a new chapter in 3 days sorry guys. Also I have a new story "The Salvatore Hybrid" anyways the next chapter will be longer.

Date- 22//02//21
Time- 3:19