#05

"Oh yeah I'm fine, why?" He said

"You just look a bit tense, you always like this around girls?" I joke and smirked

He was about to reply until the teacher interrupted announcing we had a a project to do and that the person next to you was your partner. I stupidly looked next to me because I had already forgotten who was next to me. Oh that kid. Lets hope he isn't like this all the time.

"My place then?" He just nodded to my question.

The bell rang and I quickly put my stuff away and raced out of the classroom and dropped my diary without realizing.

-Liams pov-

Class was a bit awkward, there was a new girl and she she was very beautiful but me being my weird self I messed it up already. Did I really look that sense. At least I had tonight to fix things. I was supposed to go to her place to do the projected. As the bell rang I realized I didn't have her number and I have no idea were she lives, but as soon as I looked up from my desk she was already running out of the door dropping her diary behind her. I picked up the diary. *I can find her, give her diary back and then ask for her diary okay. I've got this.*

-Y/n pov-

Lacrosse try out were starting in 15 minutes so I went into the girls locker room and changed into my sportswear. Looking in the mirror I pulled my hair into a high messy pony tail leaving 2 front pieces out. I pulled out my jacket from my bag and put it on, that's when I spotted my diary missing. I didn't want to worry too much about it because I have try outs but as soon as I'm done I have to find it.(The scene were Scott and Stiles ask Liam a bunch of questions is happening now whilst she's getting ready.)

I jogged over to where Scott and Stiles were, seems they were talking to me considering both were staring at me. I gave them a look saying "what".

"So you're also a werewolf?" Stiles asked seeming a bit surprised.

"yep" I replied winking, as I did that coach came over to the field.

"A girl? Ha good look." Everyone turned to look at me, some boys high fived others just checking me out. "10 laps around the field! But 5 for the girl" He yelled.

"No thanks, I'd rather be treated the same as everyone else" And I started running.

"McCall! Stilinski! Who was that?"

"My sister coach" Scott said

"Lets hope she's as good as you"

Then the two boys started running catching up with me.

"What's wrong Stiles?" I said nudging him.

"What you do you mean?"

"You reek of jealousy"

"God you werewolves have to stop seeing through me, you so that boy over there" He pointed over to Liam.

"Yeah Liam?"

"Huh you know him?"

"Yes, he's coming over after school for a school project"

"Whatever, anyways I think he's suspicious"

"And why do you think that?" All three of us were still running.

"You should've seen him earlier, he was really good like too good."

"Are you accusing him of being supernatural? You realize some people can actually have a talent you know" You sighed speeding up from them.

We had all finished the laps and were now on the grass doing push ups, sit ups ect ect whilst Stiles was bent over trying to catch his breath. I couldn't help but laugh. I turned my head and caught Liam staring at me, so I just smiled at him.

Sorry this chapters short yes there will be another lacrosse part next chapter and you're probably wondering why I'm writing so much about the lacrosse scenes, well it's because I enjoy writing about lacrosse scenes thats all really lmao