Miyeon took a moment to take it in, staring blankly at the girl as she applied the makeup. It hit her suddenly, realisation flooding through her body. "Oh - yeah of course. I should get dressed as well. Do you think whilst were waiting for the others that you could do my makeup? You just have such a pretty way of applying it."

The Hwang girl had pulled the covers off of her, moving over to her case and pulling out her decided out for the day. It was, admittedly, something that Sooa had picked out for her a while ago, and fit Sooa's style quite well.

The thing that Sooa had picked out for her was a powder pink, cream and rose argyle-patterned knitted top, that fitted a bit looser and longer than Sooa's usual choices. Miyeon hadn't had a chance to wear it, and she was sure that Sooa would be thrilled to see her wear it.

She paired it with her usual signature jeans, this time they were grey rather than blue though. Underneath the sweater was a blouse, tucked into the jeans and secured with a black belt.

After picking out shoes and placing them by the door, Jugyeong was full ready,, and Miyeon sat beside her. The Im girl did her makeup, and as time progressed everyone else woke up, milling around. slightly groggy.

Sooa had recognised the sweater top at breakfast, exclaiming it with excited squeals, pointing from the jumper to Miyeon, peering at her when she realised the pink of her lip tint matched as well.

"Ah, Miyeon." The Choi girl linked arms with her friend as they walked away from breakfast to the pace that Mr Han had asked them to be. "You always look so pretty - and look, we're matching."

Miyeon giggled, about to reply when they arrived with the rest of the group, standing in front of Mr Han, waiting for instructions for the activity he had planned for that morning.

"Do you know what the best part about a school trip is?" Mr Han began, stood in front of the group of students.

Choruses of various things from the crowd - most of them saying having fun with friends, a couple pointing out the fact they could speak without honourifics.

"The highlight of a school trip is doing a treasure hunt." The energy that had come with Mr Han's first question died down with his next sentence.

"I hid things here and there. So I want you guys to look around and find what you can." The teacher explained.

"Mr Han!" Hyunkyu shouted from the back. "We're not elementary school kids!"

"Mr Han, we're eighteen, not eight." Sihyun chimed, various others complaining and people staring at the back of the crowd as Chorong announced he was hungry.

"The winner will get a gift voucher worth 55,000 won!" Mr Han announced, and the complains dropped immediately, getting their attention.

After finding out about the money, everyone ran off to begin to try and find things, Sooa pulling Miyeon away, but the girl faltered, watching as Jugyeong stood still and didn't follow them, instead walking over to Mr Han.

"It'll be fine - I don't think she was feeling well." Sooa shrugged, Miyeon watching for a moment longer, eyes filled with concern before letting herself be pulled off by Sooa into the trees.

"I found something!" Someone screeched, followed by the shouts of everyone else.

Sooa and Miyeon were nearby Sihyun, who had an envelope in her hands and looked disappointed. "So we're looking for envelopes." Miyeon looked around, spotting one and crouching by the tree, pulling it out in triumph.

Sooa peered over her shoulder, frowning when she saw what was on it - one of Mr Han's inspirational quotes. "..Let's keep looking." The Choi girl acquired a cheerful smile, pulling Miyeon along to try and find others.

"I found something!" Sooa exclaimed after a while, crouching at a base of a tree, a group forming around her. "You know the depth of love." She read, "Only in the pain of separation."

She looked like as if she was about to burst into tears, looking across the forrest to try and see Taehoon. She saw him, and sound as if she was about to cry, Sooa pushed away from her group and Taehoon moved from his.

They ran towards each other, meeting in the middle. "I won't let you go even if I die." Taehoon proclaimed. "How do you expect me to let go? If you wish to leave, fix my heart before you go." He gestured at his bandaged hand, voice thick with emotion.

"You're not going to die!" Sooa wailed. Taehoon held out his bandaged hand, it landing in front of her nose.

"Whoever loves Choi Sooa, raise your hand." Taehoon said, placing is hand in the air. It was getting really cringy at this point, but Miyeon was happy for her friend and forced herself not to look away.

"Who can never forget Choi Soo-, raise your hand." Taehoon continued. "Who wants to stop Choi Sooa from leaving? Raise your hand."

"Honey!" Sooa shouted, arms held up as she moved to hug Taehoon, the couple spinning around, back together after what must have been a trying less-than-twenty- four-hours.

And that was one thing fixed from the lie detector machine.