Bullet

3 weeks have passed and the pups and Ryder left hope about finding Chase.

Skye (crying): We Will never find him.
Ryder: We wi......

Pup pad rings

Katie: Ryder! There is an armed Robbery at the Adventure Bay bank! We need your help!
Ryder: No job is to big no pup is to small! Paw Patrol to the lookout!
All pups: Ryder is calling!

One elevator scene later (mashall didnt Crash)

Ryder: Alright pups! There is an armed Robbery at the bank! We Will use our swat suits!

All pups: Yes Ryder!
Ryder: Alright! Paw Patrol is on a roll!

One driving scene later.

Ryder: Stand down robbers!
Leader: SHUT up kid!

Shoots Ryder in his right leg.
The pups beat all the robbers until the last one pulled all pups to the Wall which leaves only Skye left to fight him.

All pups: Come on Skye!

The Robber shoots her leg and was just about to shoot her in the face until.....

Haha Cliffhanger! You thought! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

The robber shoots but Skye didnt feel pain she just heard a yelp she looked down and saw Chase laying there yelping and then went uncusious.
Skye attacks the robber and knocks him out.
After she knocked him out she went to Chase while crying and the rest of the pups and Ryder came up to.

Skye (crying): Why Chase Why???  It Should be me this time!
Marshall: He Will survive but he has very bad injures!
All pups: (and Ryder): Phew!
1 week later Chase woke up.....