Chase meets Ryder

Chase POV
I Walk down the Street after my parents 1 week ago. When I walked outside Mr. Porters restaurant a boy WHO was about 8 years old came up to me. "Hey where are your owner" the boy askes. "I dont have a owner and my parents died 1 week ago" I said (Sad tone).
"Wanna come with me? I have always wanted a dog and you like you need a home" the boy said. I immiedatly agreed by jumping up his arms and licking his face. "Ok lets get you home" the boy said. "Almost forgot to tell you! My name is Ryder. Whats yours?" Ryder said.
"My name is Chase" I said (happy tone)

Ryders POV

I walked to Mr. Porters to get some food when I saw a stray pup walk by. I walked up to him and asked: "Hey where is your owner?". Then the pup responds with: "I dont have a owner and my parents died 1 week ago". He Said (sad tone). Then I asked if he wanted to come with me because I have always wanted a dog. And he Said YES in a very happy tone. Then I told him my name and he told me his.

Sorry for the short chapter but this is my first story. I Will try to make longer chapters when they have met all the others! And yes this is a Chase and Skye love story. Just wait and you Will see soon!