Epilogue

A/N: Hello readers! Hope everyone enjoyed reading this book. If you did, then you're in luck because there's more! It's time to see what happened after everyone lived happily ever after! If you did not, I'm sorry you didn't like it and I hope you'll like the epilogue.

That's all I got to say for now, so enjoy the rest:

Word spread that Briar and Hopper both completed their destinies. Milton Grimm, a firm enforcer of following your destiny knew what was the next step. Finalizing the story, so the story can go on. Two ceremonies would be held in the same day. First at Hopper's home, the Croakington Castle, since he technically lived his destiny first. Then another ceremony at Beauty Castle (Briar's home, not Rosabella's), finally they would celebrate at one of the oldest places in Ever After, Pages Peak. It's the place where the pages of the Storybook of Legends' pages were made. Where the ink was gotten and where the feathers quills were chosen by the birds that flew around the tall mountain.

In the same day that Briar woke up, the ceremonies were held. Milton Grimm was the planner and being a stickler for rules insisted that it be held on the same day the destinies were fulfilled. All storybook characters of all generations were invited. The dress wear required was the EXACT clothes the parents had worn when they fulfullled their destinies. Most of the clothes still fit them since no one went through any dramatic physical changes. For instance, Snow White would wear her dress with a yellow skirt and dark blue bodice. Adorned with a high white collar and a red bow. There would be no crown, for she didn't wear a crown when she completed her destiny. Or Goldilocks had to wear her blue dress with her white apron and blue bow in her beautiful golden curls.

The children had to wear their signature outfits, which were the clothes they basically wore when they weren't any special occasions. It was just to show the consistency of legacies and destinies. Hopper and Briar since they just completed their destinies, had to wear what they wore that day because they had not changed. "Isn't this fairy amazing?" Apple said on the Mirrorphone call with Briar Beauty.

Briar replied her hexcited friend, "Yes! I finally got over the entire sleep 100 years thing! Finally!"

"It's not just that, Briar. That means the story of Sleeping Beauty continues!"

"Still it was scary!" Briar argued, "Luckily, Faybelle's hex wore off."

Apple sighed and said, "At least your destiny is finished. Now, tell me about magic sleep. I'm gonna do it for a week, so you must update me on everything."

"And I mean EVERYTHING!" she added.

Briar hexplained, "Basically, it allows you to dream of anything you want. Boy, 100 years was more than enough to dream of anything! I'm glad to be back in reality now."

"Wow! That's sound spellbinding! I'm probably gonna dream about my happily ever after, then I get to live it...hopefully," raved Apple.

"Hey, things will work out. If not you could always find a replacement Evil Queen.I reccomend Faybelle, she's a wicked cool antagonist!" suggested Briar, trying her best to comfort her BFFA.

Apple answered, "Yeah, wouldn't that be rebelling too? Raven Queen must be the Evil Queen in my story!"

Briar replied, "Alright, good luck to you then."

Apple exclaims, "I think I'm here at your Croakington Castle and I see you! Talk about this later, see you in 3 seconds!"

Briar and Apple both squeal as they run to each other and embrace. Snow White and her husband Frederick Regal (Snow kept her maiden name, White. For destiny purposes, her children took after the name White too); Snow and Frederick shook hands with Briar's parents. The two kingdoms were very close and had always been allies. "No need to be so formal!" King Phillip announce, embracing Apple's parents.