"Over there, Es," Harry said suddenly.

A group of four people emerged from the mist, standing alongside the very last carriage. Their faces only came into focus when Estella, Harry, Aurora, and Will had drawn right up to them.

"Hi," said Will, sounding immensely relieved.

Rose, who was already wearing her brand-new Hogwarts robes, beamed at him.

"Parked all right, then?" Ron asked. "I did. Hermione didn't believe I could pass a Muggle driving test, did you? She thought I'd have to Confund the examiner."

"No, I didn't," said Hermione, "I had complete faith in you."

"No, I didn't. You've seen him drive," Hermione whispered to Estella as Ron and Harry lifted Will's trunk and owl onto the train.

Estella laughed. Ron's driving truly was horrendous. Harry couldn't complain about Estella's speeding after driving with Ron.

Back on the platform, they found Aurora and Hugo, Rose's younger brother, having an animated discussion about which House they would be sorted into when they finally went to Hogwarts.

"If you're not in Gryffindor, we'll disinherit you," said Ron, "but no pressure."

"Ron!"

Aurora and Hugo laughed, but Will and Rose looked solemn.

"He doesn't mean it," said Hermione and Estella, but Ron was no longer paying attention.

"He could have very well been sorted into Slytherin, too," Estella whispered to the children.

Some fifty yards away, Draco Malfoy was standing with Astoria and their son, Scorpius, a dark coat buttoned up to his throat. Scorpius strongly resembled Draco, and Will strongly resembled Harry. Draco smiled at Estella and nodded curtly at Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"So that's little Scorpius," said Ron under his breath. "Make sure you beat him in every test, Rosie. Thank God you inherited your mother's brains."

"Ron, for heaven's sake," said Hermione, half stern, half amused. "Don't try to turn them against each other before they've even started school!"

"Right, sorry, but unable to help himself, he added, "Don't get too friendly with him, though, Rosie. Granddad Weasley would never forgive you if you married a pureblood."

"Hey!"

James had appeared; he had divested himself of his trunk, owl, and trolley and was evidently bursting with news.

"Mum, Teddy's back thee," he said breathlessly, pointing back over his shoulder into the billowing clouds of steam. "Just seen him! And guess what he's doing? Snogging Victorie!"

He gazed up at the adults, evidently disappointed by the lack of reaction.

"Our Teddy! Teddy Lupin! Snogging our Victorie! She's basically our cousin. And I asked Teddy what he was doing-"

"You interrupted them?" said Estella, scrunching her face. "You're a lot like Ron-"

"-and he said he'd come to see her off! And then he told me to go away. He's snogging her!"

"He'd really be a part of the family then," whispered Aurora ecstatically.

They may not have been Weasley's by blood, but Molly and Arthur had taken them in as their own, especially after the war.

"He already comes around for dinner about four times a week," said Harry. "Why don't we just invite him to live with us and have done with it?"

"Yeah!" said James enthusiastically. "I don't mind sharing with Will-Teddy could have my room!"