6//Thunder//

For what felt like the hundredth time in the three days since the Masquerade Ball, you found yourself daydreaming about Tuxedo Mask as you dragged your way to school in the early morning downpour. You twirled your umbrella overhead as you watched the droplets fall off the rim in a daze; Soft lips and flowing capes were the only things on your mind... However, you couldn't let yourself drift off like that. There was still the issue of the silver crystal and whatever the hell Tuxedo Mask even wanted to do with it. A sigh left your lips. As cute as he was, he was just as secretive...

A pink bunny umbrella up ahead caught your attention as you spotted long blonde hair peeking out and you smiled, "Usagi-San?"

The blonde spun on her heel, long hair fluttering around her and matched your smile with her own bright one waving and skipping over, "(Y/N)! it's been a while!"

Mid-wave, you found yourself staring face to face with a black cat resting casually on Usagi's shoulder as she skipped over. She didn't even seem to acknowledge it... Usagi came to a stop in front of you, grinning and you managed to tear your gaze away from the black cat staring adamantly at you, "So, is it bring your pet to school day?"

The blonde tilted her head in confusion as if she, somehow, wasn't aware of what you were talking about, but the realisation seemed to click after a moment of silence, "Ohhhhh," she giggled. "Luna doesn't really count as a pet, pretend she's not even here."

Ah, Luna. Fitting, considering the golden crescent mark on her forehead. You smiled incredulously reaching out to pet Luna, "That'll be hard to do, she's really cute~" Luna mewed at your touch and you almost squealed at how fluffy and cute she was.

"Trust me, looks can be deceiving," Usagi shrugged. Did the cat just glare at her?

The two of you continued to walk side by side, a flash of occasional lightning startling you both. Usagi pouted fixing her bangs as she walked, "The rain always makes my hair frizz. I'm going to miss sunny days..."

"With that much hair it's no surprise," You laughed as Usagi continued to absentmindedly poke at her hair. "But the rain isn't all bad, it's so relaxing."

Usagi turned to you smiling, "Wait you're right! Rain naps are the best~" Her expression, however, fell into irritation for a moment as she muttered silently. "...I'm sick of running around in that skirt in cold weather though..."

"If Sailor Moon can do it, I'm sure you can handle it too," you responded. However, as you continued to walk side by side, your mind started to drift. You found yourself falling out of step with Usagi and as she continued, you stared at her figure from behind... "Hey, Usagi, now that I think about it..."

Said blonde stopped in her tracks and turned around to face you, tilting her head to the side as she waited for you to continue. Even Luna looked intrigued. Taking one long stare at Usagi's visage you continued, "...You and Sailor Moon...You both look kind of similar, don't you think?"

Both Usagi and Luna froze up and let out yelps of surprise. Usagi quickly regained her composure however and smiled nervously, "Y-You think so?"

"What? Do you not like Sailor Moon?" You tried your best to hide your suspicious gaze with an innocent smile.

"No! Sailor Moon is definitely the coolest Sailor guardian!" She laughed loudly, it sounded pretty forced. "I-I was just surprised, cuz I uh- didn't see the resemblance!"

She began to nervously twirl a strand of her hair around her finger, completely avoiding your gaze... You narrowed your eyes slightly. Usagi wasn't the only blonde girl in Tokyo, but regardless, you couldn't help thinking that... Maybe you were being ridiculous. Even if she was Sailor Moon, it didn't necessarily mean anything to you anyway. Confronting her wouldn't change anything.

Miracle Romance [Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask x Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें