4//Alliance//

You'd gone a good week not touching the brooch in your drawer since that one fateful night and proceeded to live your normal everyday life. In your absence as...whoever you transformed into, yet another mini skirt wearing girl appeared. Sailor Mercury. However, as much as you tried to avoid any news about Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury and Tuxedo Mask, Harumi seemed to be truly invested in it.

You sighed kicking a rock at your foot at your feet as you walked by the said girl as she gushed about the 'Sailor Guardians'. It was endless. But, regardless you listened albeit reluctantly.

"Anyway, (Y/N) did you hear about the haunted bus?"

This caught your attention and you looked up nodding, "At Hikawa Shrine?"

Harumi nods and you shiver slightly, remembering the news story on it. A mysterious bus that arrives a 6 AM, taking its passengers to some other world where they never return.

Harumi grinned, "I was thinking, let's go see it together!"

You immediately choked on your own spit, "Are you crazy?!"

Harumi smirked, "Don't be such a baby, we'll only look," She nudged you giggling mischievously. "Plus, the workers at the shrine are super pretty. Everyone's going there now, we should too!"

You rolled your eyes at her pleading look, "Don't drag me into this."

Harumi frowned and stuck her tongue out playfully, "Fine, but it's totally your fault if I get taken by the spooky bus,"

~

Sitting on a bench near the vending machine, you rested a leg on the seat as you extended the other away from you resting your head on your knee, not quite ready to leave school yet after Orchestra. Your eyes fluttered closed slightly as, for what felt like the hundredth time, you tried to distract yourself. Magic, monsters and superheroes seemed like bizarre fantasies only found in novels and manga until a week ago. It was strange, how quickly a persons world perception could change in that period of time. The sound of someone sitting beside you caught your attention and you looked up only to be met with a cold can of milk tea in your face. You looked past it finding Mamoru offering it to you, "...Thanks."

You both sat in silence and drank your respective drinks. In all honesty, you weren't necessarily in the mood to chat and stared down at the can in your hand, eyebrows creased. Mamoru glanced at you from the corner of his eye before speaking up. "You're quiet. Did something happen?"

Surprisingly blunt.

You took another sip of the cold drink before shaking your head, "Just have a few things to sort out in my head. Nothing big," In an attempt to divert the topic, you turned smiling. "What's with the sudden 'good deed'?"

He met your eyes before turning away, "I was on my way to the library and saw you sitting here looking sorry for yourself. Thought I should check on you. "

You smiled at that, "...Wow, it's a miracle." You snickered as he shook his head sighing, before continuing. "But...That was still nice of you, so thanks."

Feeling a slight weight in the pit of your stomach, you sighed circling the rim of your can with your finger, "...Senpai, do you... believe in magic?"

You immediately felt stupid as soon as the word left your mouth but Mamoru looked surprisingly calm rather than incredulous. He rubbed his chin in thought, "If you'd asked me that question a year ago, I would've said no. But, the world can be a little surprising sometimes."

You tilted your head and squinted in confusion, "So you do?"

"Well, Sailor Moon exists," He took a sip of coffee finishing it off and standing up. "What's the use in denying something you've seen for yourself."