"I told you to stay outside." he whispered in a harsh tone, that was all he said before he walked back to ladybug and motioned for you to follow.

"Try to keep up newbie!" he said with a chuckle, quickly reverting back to his other personality.

"Uhh yeah, I'm coming!"

♡♡♡

"Where are you hiding Bob Roth?" Silencer spoke from down below.

"We need to find a way to stop silencer so that I can use my cataclysm to destroy the object where his akuma is hiding..but I don't know where it is and we cant let him catch us or else its game over."

"OH OH I KNOW- THE AKUMA THINGY IS-"

"SHH [Y- Bumble... you need to keep your voice down.." Chat noir warned you.

"S-Sorry..first day on the job..haha I'm a little nervous.."

Ladybug was completely unamused as she typed something out on her yoyo and a message appeared on your spinning top

"How did you get the Bee Miraculous, I had no intent of giving it to you whoever you are."

You groaned and began typing back while Chat Noir watched silencer from below.

"Well I dont think it matters who I am, I'm here now and I'm ready to get the job done and do whatever it takes to save Luka."

"So suddenly you show up and you're all high and mighty? Chat and I have much more experience than you have, so just stay out of our way and let us get the job done. Once it is over you will give me the Bee Miraculous back and thats an order."

"Did someone shove a stick up your ass or are you just this cocky all the time. Can't handle someone coming in to steal your spotlight, or maybe you're just jealous and think I'll steal Chat from you."

"Chat? This has nothing to do with him dksfklsdjfsklfsklfs." she keyboard smashed and you let out a soft giggle.

"I win, check mate bug bitch."

Ladybug looked as if she wanted to pounce on you as she lunged forward but luckily chat caught sight and was able to hold her back.

"Ladies Ladies..we're all on the same team here..and I think I have an idea so listen close."

"Ladybug, you'll go down to distract Silencer while I hide. Bumble, you need to use your miraculous' power to sting silencer in place, once that's done I can jump out and cataclym his helment.. which is where I think the akuma is hiding. Everyone gets their voices back and Ladybug saves the day woohooo!" he cheered at the end in a playful way.

"You know what kitty..that might actually work, good job!"

Ladybug only rolled her eyes and nodded in agreement.

"Okay Bumble, once silencer is in place you're going to use your venom to freeze him in place got it?"

"Wait No-"

"Okay Bugaboo now's your chance!!"

♡♡♡

"Bob Roth, you cant hide forever! Unless you've seen my darling [Y/N] then you should come and bring me what's mine."

Ladybug jumped down and silencer let out a loud groan with his hand.

"You again? I'm not looking for you so get out of my way, I'll be taking your miraculous anyway but I need to find Bob Roth first.

Ladybug just shrugged and help up and item and silencer was taken aback

"But that's impossible how could you have summoned your lucky charm?" he spoke with her voice as she did the motions and an object came to appear in her hand. It was a vacuum cleaner.