3. hawkins

(y/n pov)
as me and mike were walking we looked around and he told me what they were and stuff. "so uh now how are you liking hawkins?" mike asked. "it looks like a safe place. i might like it afterwards i get to explore more." i said mike just nodded and mumbled something it was quiet so i couldn't understand it. "hey uh y/n?" he asked.

when people say my name i get heart attacks cause i never know what they want to ask me. "yes mike?" "i was wondering if maybe tomorrow after school you can meet my friends? or you can wait till you go to school. however you-" "yes mike i'll love to meet them. what time? and where?" i asked. i was excited and i cant wait a couple of days to meet people that could be my friends.

cant get my hopes up though. "my house at 4:27?" he said. "ok sure but what if they don't like me...?" i was even surprised mike is talking to me. no one wants to talk to the new girl that's shy and quiet. "of course they will! there really nice and always welcomes people. so you don't have to be scared." he said with a smile. god that smile i couldn't help it so i smiled back while blushing like a tomato.

after walking around hawkins we went back to mikes and hung out for a little until it was time for me to go. i gave my goodbyes to the wheelers and went on home. "so what'd you think?" my mom asked me. "it was fun." i said blushing at the thought of mike. wait.. blushing.. thinking of mike... oh my god.. i have a crush on mike wheeler. wait how can i if i only met him like a couple hours ago?? my thoughts got interrupted by my mom saying "so how's mike?" she said with a smirk on her face. i rolled my eyes and said "he's nice. nicer then i expected."

my mom winked at me and looked away. "mom why are you winking? stop it." i said while trying to hold my laughter and blushing. after when we got home it was 9:56. i was really tired so i went upstairs to my bed and laid down on it. while i was staring at the ceiling i kept thinking of mike. i rolled over looking at the wall and then i felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.