Pranking Tommy (Tommy & Wilbur)

Heya guys! This is the sbi family au but not with Technoblade's leg cut off-

This story that the siblings of SBI are gonna prank Tommy. 😎

TW!!!  ( Don't wanna spoil anything tho)

Philza's POV
"Guys, I'm going out!!" I stated, "I'm going to work later tonight and I won't be back until tomorrow morning, so behave yourselves!"

"Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Tommy screamed for an unnecessarily long amount of time.

"Bye Ph1lzA, we'll be fine." Technoblade calmly said.

"GOODBYE!" Wilbur screamed from upstairs.

I remembered that Wilbur had said that he's going to ask Techno to prank Tommy with him, I just hope that they don't do anything too reckless.

Technoblade's POV
I don't get why Phil worried about us so much. I'm not going to-

"TECHNOBLADE GET YOUR LAZY PIGLIN BUTT UP HERE!" My train of thoughts were interrupted by Wilbur shouting something that I didn't expect. I walked up to his room and kicked his door open.

"WHY'D YOU KICK MY DOOR?!" He screamed.

"Cause you're annoying." I replied, smirking.

"Whatever. Anyway, shut the door."

I grabbed the door that I had kicked and slammed it shut.

"Perfect," his voice went quieter which confused me, "I need your help."

"What, are you in a freaking cult or something? There's a knife in my room, just use that to kill whoever you need to." I turned around.

"What- NO! Nothing like that. I want to prank Tommy and you're helping me. Later tonight."

"I'm not going to be here later tonight. I told you! I'm going to meet up with Ranboo." I told Wilbur coldly, "do whatever you want, just don't get me involved."

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

"Hey, it's my room!" Wilbur yelled over me.

Tommy walked in.

"H-hey guys, I think I heard someone in the kitchen.." Tommy stated as he walked in, head down.

Tommy was always really stressed about this kind of thing, but it was always nothing.

"Tommy, you idiot. Why are you always so sensitive about any noise?! I'll go check." Wilbur replied. Kinda harsh though.

He walked passed Tommy as if he was invisible and Tommy looked to the floor, as if he was embarrassed or something.

"Lighten up, kid. No harm in being extra cautious, right?" I was nice to about 10% of people in the world and Tommy was in that 10%.

"Heh, thanks... hey, Technoblade?" We both walked out of Wilbur's room.

"Am I.. annoying..?" He looked away from me as he said that, so I couldn't see his eyes.