Scars (Karl)

This is a Napity? (Quackity x Sapnap) and a Karlnap (Karl x Sapnap) you'll get it when you read.

Tw: Trauma, abuse, sad Karl :(, fighting

If you don't like these things PLEASE DON'T READ THIS! Nobody will blame you. <3

This is another random au where Shlatt found Karl when he was little and abused him, but that was a year ago.

                         Karl's POV

"SHUT UP!"

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!"

They're fighting again. Sapnap and Quackity. They fight sometimes, but it rarely gets this bad. Why are they even fighting? They're downstairs somewhere (I don't know where because I haven't been down) and I'm at the top of the stairs, just sitting there. Listening.

"OH YOU'RE MORE ANNOYING THEN KARL!"

Ouch. Don't know which one said that. They're kind of blurring together. I think it was Quackity. Sounded a bit like him.

'That's it. I should go down there and check on them. I don't want them getting hurt.' I thought to myself.

I walked down the stairs and saw them yelling in the living room. It was pretty big to be honest- door right in the corner, television next to the door but a bit further, sofa on the opposite side of the television, carpet in between them and pictures all over the walls. Mainly of us and our friends.

I stepped to the bottom of the stairs but neither of them noticed. I walked toward them- Quackity being closest.

I grabbed Quackitys arm gently and said "a-are you guys okay..?"

He pushed me off. I fell to the floor. He lifted his arm up. He was going to hit me.

// (flashback)

"D-daddy? Are you okay?" (Karl thought that Shlatt was his dad in this au as a kid by the way)

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

He pushed me to the ground and hit me several times. He grabbed me by my hair and pushed me to the wall.

"LISTEN HERE, YOU MUST DO AS I SAY! YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" He was obviously drunk or something- I had done everything he had said.

"Y-yes I'm sorry!" I cried.

He banged my head onto the wall a couple of times.

"You're pathetic. But then again, you're fun to take my anger out on."

// (end of flashback)

"PLEASE! I'M SORRY SHLATT!" I screamed. I covered my head with my arms.

Quackity's eyes widened and he stood there. Me on the floor, him with his arm in the air. Sapnap was also shocked, just standing behind him.

"W-what..?" Quackity began.

"Quackity.. what have you done?" Sapnap ran towards me, which made me flinch.

That's it. I'm going to die aren't I?

                          Sapnap's POV

"Quackity.. what have you done?" I ran to Karl. He was on the floor cuddled up. If you had seen the sight.. it was heartbreaking.

As I got closer to him, he flinched. I'm pretty sure Quackity had ran to the kitchen or ran to get something. But I didn't care about that. Shlatt had traumatised Karl. It was obvious now. (SORRY TO KEEP DOING THIS BUT IN THIS AU, The only people that know about the abuse are Technoblade and Dream- you'll see why.)